Universal Love Who would you have, Roughy or Buddy?

Who would you rather?

• Buddy

Votes: 96 60.4%
  • Roughy

Votes: 63 39.6%

• Total voters
That said I'm kind of over this thread most of it is one poster gloating every time Buddy plays well for Sydney

Yeah that's not necessary. Same for the flip side..... he's a gun over a 300 game career. No point gloating or pulling him down based on the events of a previous week's match. His credentials are there for all to see.

Yeah that's not necessary. Same for the flip side..... he's a gun over a 300 game career. No point gloating or pulling him down based on the events of a previous week's match. His credentials are there for all to see.
Tell that to Jeff

I'd like him back at the club because I love watching him play
He's going pretty well this year for someone who isn't fit, imagine if he was fit and at a team with a creative coach.....

That said I'm kind of over this thread most of it is one poster gloating every time Buddy plays well for Sydney

The main problem is that it gets bastardized with every new post. The question was, if you could go back to the end of 2013 and one of these guys was going to leave and the other wasn't, who would you pick?

It's devolved into "Lance Franklin is better" or "Buddy had a good game where's Roughead".

The criticism are fit for the praise he's been getting, they're for perspective. We've had all and sundry say that he's playing on a level we've never seen before, when that's not quite the reality of it. Yes he's a superstar and has probably deserved more MVPs than he's gotten, potentially even a Brownlow - but his last 3 weeks have been in desperate need of perspective.

Tell that to Jeff

inspirational-picard-meme-generator-dear-god-make-it-stop-picard-double-facepalm.jpg

Back