Who would you like to see more often in 2023?

Remove this Banner Ad

Player-wise I'd like to see Chaz Dean and Reef Diz get a good run at it.

Team-wise I'd like to see us capitalise on opportunities and put games away. Sure, it was fun winning close ones and was to be admired, but life would be much easier if we won some games by bigger margins. Even teams like North took an eternity to put away this season.

For me, I'd like Charlie Dean, Arlo Draper and Harvey Harrison to have some air time. They are all at a different stage of development but all three are really good blokes.

I just want to say (and I'm touching a massive plank of wood saying this) that Collingwood's culture is really improving in the off-season. We haven't even been close to the most scandalous!

I had another thought on this, I would love to see Will Kelly getting regular games, proper earned games, if he can get himself into a position to get games I think long term he could add some versatility to what we are doing.

That said, he could well be gone at the end of the year, tough call too if Ned is the CEO.

JFTR I'm not holding my breath, in case anyone has concerns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In terms of what I’ve seen that could lead to him being a difference maker in our side, I’d say Arlo or Ed Allan, or of the guys we traded in, Bobby Hill. Ash Johnson also has a massive ceiling if he wants it badly enough.

In terms of who the club clearly rates, but I haven’t seen it yet, Reef.

McCreery breaking loose with the ball. There were a couple of times last year when he took off looking like a bigger Doug Barwick with great pace and a penetrating kick. He will be a terror if he just gets a little less fumbly in the packs.

Less injuries to our boys. A fit Krueger will help bigtime.

McCreery breaking loose with the ball. There were a couple of times last year when he took off looking like a bigger Doug Barwick with great pace and a penetrating kick. He will be a terror if he just gets a little less fumbly in the packs.

Dougie Barwick! There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while. The game has changed a lot but that’s a good comparison.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back