Strategy Who would you most enjoy kicking a football into the face of

Remove this Banner Ad

My nephew hitch hiked to Castlemaine to watch them play a few months ago and Ryan Fitzgerald was there watching them - they all got on it after the gig apparently. Maybe he's not as big a flog as he makes out to be.

A ricochet from Ben Dixon to Nathan Brown (Channel 9 version) would work well for me.

Two of the most soulless ex-footballers to ever turn up in the media. Ben especially who is actually quite a condescending cockspur on The Recruit.
Couldn't agree more.

Couldn't agree more.

"Haha you're not going to make it as an afl footballer with that <SEVERE PHOBIA / LACK OF EXPOSURE TO STRUCTURED SPORTING PROGRAM DUE TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONSTRAINTS> attitude."

Insensitive negative "support" usually offered during an activity completely unrelated to being a professional football even allowing for extreme creative metaphors.

"Haha you're not going to make it as an afl footballer with that <SEVERE PHOBIA / LACK OF EXPOSURE TO STRUCTURED SPORTING PROGRAM DUE TO SOCIO-ECONOMIC CONSTRAINTS> attitude."

Insensitive negative "support" usually offered during an activity completely unrelated to being a professional football even allowing for extreme creative metaphors.
Yep, I reckon I would have made AFL level if only I hadn't been scared of heights.

Love when his name comes up and other players have s**t like "3 time premiership player" or "1988 Brownlow Medalist" or "4 time All Australian."

Ben gets "Hawthorn player"

I'd love to kick the football so f***n into the face of Mel B, Guy Sebastian,( Two of the most talentless human beings gracing the earth) Kyle Sandilands-(Oxygen Thief) Scott Cam ( There's just something about him)

Lucy van Pelt:
latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to kick the football so f***n into the face of Mel B, Guy Sebastian,( Two of the most talentless human beings gracing the earth) Kyle Sandilands-(Oxygen Thief) Scott Cam ( There's just something about him)
I'm no fan of Guy Sebastian or his music but I wish I had half his talent!

Oh ..... Craig Hutchinson, now he's hosting the AFL Footy Show, I certainly won't be watching it. I can't stand him and his antipathy toward North Melbourne.
Hutchy's head is a football. A big fat red one. You just need to kick his head!

'wit Axle Whitehead who's managed to land a gig fronting William Hill ads.

A footy smack into his gob plus a failure to gain traction in Oz by his UK betting client that sends them into oblivion.... That'd be a combo I'd be happy to punt on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back