Who would you rather be drafted by?

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 24, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New York Giants, Adelaide Strikers
You are a 17 year old youngster and everyone in interested in you, hypothetically you can choose preferances out of certain teams, who would you rather be drafted too-

Adelaide or Port Adelaide
Wes Coast or Fremantle
Brisbane or Sydneyy
Essendon, Carlton or Collingwood
Bulldogs, Kangaroos or Melbourne
Geelong or Hawthorn
Richmond or St.Kilda

This is fun

Adelaide
Wes Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
Bulldogs
Hawthorn
Richmond or St.Kilda this is the hardest one.. both i would hate to join, im just gonna say St kilda as richmond are maybe that bit too much gay

of course everyone is going to pick there own team, and l reckon as a 17 yr old kid you would probably want the same, play with the team you barrack for

West Coast or Fremantle
Brisbane or Sydney
Geelong or Hawthorn
Richmond or St.Kilda

Wes Coast or Fremantle
Brisbane or Sydney
Geelong or Hawthorn
Richmond or St.Kilda[/quote]

Much rather work with Neil Craig than Choco

West Coast or Fremantle
Had premiership success has a great leader i.e Glass and Woosha

Brisbane or Sydney
GC baby:cool:

Carlton baby-Chance to play with CJ himself

Love an underdog

Geelong or Hawthorn
Closer to home, play with some real hard working individuals

Richmond or St.Kilda
Don't know why

Should've made it so you can't choose your own team.

If I couldn't get drafted by Essendon I'd hope to go to:

Adelaide
West Coast
Sydney
Collingwood
Western Bulldogs
Geelong
Richmond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig ---> Choco. Don't want a coach that throws in the towel before the seasons a dozen rounds old.

West Coast or Fremantle
Would want to be part of the re-build, and a player at the most finacially stable club in the league. And i want my coach to be on the same planet (mentally) as me.

Brisbane or Sydney
Climate, Coach & better Crowds...

Closest to a flag and to play along side Juddy would be cool...

Closest to a flag and a brilliant footy culture, with some of the most passionate fans in the AFL.

Geelong or Hawthorn
The hawks are set for some huge years ahead. Buddy will pull an extra 5,000-10,000 members. I fear the cats have missed a fantastic opportunity...

Richmond or St.Kilda
Are closer to winning a flag than the saints, who have missed their premiership window. Better, more passionate supporters. Greater tradition and more rivalries.

Port Adelaide (Hard to choose but went Port because a schoolmate was at the Crows and was treated poorly)
West Coast (Know how to win premierships)
Brisbane or Sydney (Have a relative who works for the club)
Essendon, Carlton or Collingwood (Fairly obvious :D)
Bulldogs, Kangaroos or Melbourne (Only went Melbourne cos 2 mates play for them)
Geelong or Hawthorn (Have a mate at Hawthorn)
Richmond or St.Kilda (Better future IMO)

Anyone who picks Freo over the Eagles is a *.

Depends how much you enjoy hookers snorting **** off your **** I suppose.

It's all fun and games til you lose your contract. It's even more fun if you learn to be discrete.

You are a 17 year old youngster and everyone in interested in you, hypothetically you can choose preferances out of certain teams, who would you rather be drafted too-

Adelaide or Port Adelaide - if I had to live in Adelaide I'd prefer to play in front of 40,000 than 20,000.

Wes Coast or Fremantle - hmm, tough one ;)

Brisbane or Sydney - Qld is second only to WA in the beach babes stakes.

Essendon, Carlton or Collingwood - Ess win by default. I don't think I could live with myself playing for the other two. Suicide or Essendon is a tough choice though.

Bulldogs, Kangaroos or Melbourne - I have a new found admiration for the spirit of their supporters.

Geelong or Hawthorn - no real reason except Geelong s**t me to tears

Richmond or St.Kilda - Probably the toughest one. I used to like the Saints til Lyon took over. Probably Richmond cos I know my greatness would draw their massive bandwagon support back through the gates.

You kidding? I love that!

Don't we all.

Did you read the second sentence though? Discretion doesn't seem to be highly valued amongst the west coast 'we rule this town' eagles. If I may rejig an old saying - sometimes discretion is the better part of fame.

if i had to choose, it would be adelaide though both teams would be down the list out of the 16.

West Coast or Fremantle
wouldn't want to go too far from victoria to play footy but wc would be the one to go to in perth

Brisbane or Sydney
tough choice, backed both in their premiership years but brisbane is seems the better choice personally

totally agree with estibador...couldn't live with myself playing for the other two

Western Bulldogs, North Melbourne or Melbourne
obvious choice! :D

Geelong or Hawthorn
toss of a coin..and the hawks win

Richmond or St.Kilda
love the tiges :thumbsu:

Wes Coast or Fremantle
Brisbane or Sydneyy
Geelong or Hawthorn
Richmond or St.Kilda

Adelaide (very stable and sound club and an excellent sports science department)
West Coast (I support them)
Brisbane (hard to separate - probably down to climate/lifestyle in the end)
Collingwood (Lexus Centre - need I say more?)
Geelong (better team colours only real reason - prefer Hawthorn as a team, but can't see myself wearing brown and gold)
Richmond (very passionate supporters and the best club song in the AFL - have a little bit of a soft spot for them - remind me a bit of my EPL team at times)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back