• jt_the_flog

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Before I submit my official application for Admin I would like to open up a quick poll to garner the mood of my fellow SFA practitioners.

1. Cadaver offers a no nonsense approach to leading the SFA with an Iron fist approach to the application of the rules and the kind of predictability you can set you watch to.

2. JackNah_8 / fumbler offer a poorly disguised attempt to back door a league under-performer an arm chair ride into the hall of fame. Jack recently retired but still posted for the better part of the season and is now on a list somewhere. Fumbles promises so much and delivers so little, definitely not the worst candidate given the list of previous administrators. Do we really need a puppet admin for the league?

3. The Jesus : My promise is simple "Controversy" If the Bombers this week has taught us anything it's the most controversial weeks in the SFA are the greatest. I hold no allegiances here nor have no friends. PhenomenalV1 wheel of punishment will become law once i am crowned and regular Monday night Crucifixions will replace the outdated and poorly executed "Purge Night"

4. ClarkeM suggestion that a caretaker admin should be elected given the lack of quality candidates Okey or Soddom34 or whatever his name is now (Boncer)

5. I want to run for admin. Please leave your name below so we can discuss further.

I look forward to the discussion.

0*ltQkCTMfLA76FYzr.

I'll be running.

My first initiative will be the "washed up old hacks" cull.

There are far too many posters in this league who are just washed up old flogs who should have retired ages ago, however don't have the galls to. When I become admin, I plan on culling them one by one. No team is to sign any of these players and those who do will face heavy sanctions.

Posters culled will be able to appeal once a season. This appeal will be considered by myself and a hand picked committee. The more these appeals are rejected, the less likely they are to ever play qooty again.

Current players on my washed up hacks cull list:

sante
Tarkyn_24
Quivorir
boncer34
This Is Anfield

and more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure there'll be better options putting their names up.
I'll be running.

There are far too many posters in this league who are just washed up old flogs who should have retired ages ago, however don't have the galls to. When I become admin, I plan on culling them one by one. No team is to sign any of these players and those who do will face heavy sanctions.

Posters culled will be able to appeal once a season. This appeal will be considered by myself and a hand picked committee. The more these appeals are rejected, the less likely they are to ever play qooty again.

sante
Tarkyn_24
Quivorir
boncer34
This Is Anfield

and more.
Are you sure?

most important question is yet to be answered The Jesus

Are you against religious persecution in the SFA? do you support people's rights to worship according to their beliefs? Do you agree to overturn the prohibitions on smut and booby pics which are a targeted attack on the Furies cultural traditions and beliefs?

I'm sure there'll be better options putting their names up.
Unfortunately TFW, it's a bit early for my run at the job ......I'll let The Jesus do a Peter Dutton & then when he stuffs his numbers up ......which is why he supported Noah's Arc (lost count of the animals, so had to start again)

....sorry, i digressed, once Dutton The Jesus falters, normally I'd be waiting in the wings .....but i reckon there'll be others with bigger knives than mine

Last edited:
I'll be running.

sante
Tarkyn_24
Quivorir
boncer34
This Is Anfield

and more.

lol - im more likely to get the job of admin that you

you got sacked from the Furies FFS, even Wacky Tiger didnt get sacked for his useless effort

Unfortunately ND, it's a bit early for my run at the job ......I'll let The Jesus do a Peter Dutton & then when he stuffs his numbers up ......which is why he supported Noah's Arc (lost count of the animals, so had to start again)

....sorry, i digressed, once Dutton The Jesus falters, normally I'd be waiting in the wings .....but i reckon there'll be others with bigger knives than mine

I'm not ND you goose.

Back