• Jacknah / Fumbler

• The Jesus

• Caretaker

• I want to run

• jt_the_flog

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am now a poll option.

I am now also excited to announce that I will be introducing “T**ty Tuesdays” to match threads, where all are encouraged to post tasteful boobie pics.
call me.gif

The only way to settle this is to have all candidates stand in an inflatable pool filled with baby oil where they have to have a battle royal where only one survives.
And they need to be naked. Really naked.

Will the winner get my vote?
No. I'm not voting, but I will be watching with interest, verging on creepy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only way to settle this is to have all candidates stand in an inflatable pool filled with baby oil where they have to have a battle royal where only one survives.
And they need to be naked. Really naked.

Will the winner get my vote?
No. I'm not voting, but I will be watching with interest, verging on creepy.
If I have to rub you down just to get your vote, I'm happy to send in NaturalDisaster

SO one of the amazing things about creating a poll and putting votes on public display is you find out who your friends really are.

i Discussed this move privately one of the few posters who I thought had my back in this league and he has voted with his feet nominating JT_the_Man as the one he would like too see in charge of the league.

Privately endorsed.

Publicly shamed.

Agent93 your treachery has not gone unnoticed

OK The Jesus .....lets see if I understand this you posted the matchday threads, but opted for self promotion over posting the Bombers Gameday Thread

You were given a pretty responsible role to get the matchday thread's out ...... a pretty shitty job BTW ......then dropped the ball to promote your own self interests

Really poor form

SO one of the amazing things about creating a poll and putting votes on public display is you find out who your friends really are.

i Discussed this move privately one of the few posters who I thought had my back in this league and he has voted with his feet nominating JT_the_Man as the one he would like too see in charge of the league.

Privately endorsed.

Publicly shamed.

Agent93 your treachery has not gone unnoticed
We're all your disciples.

OK The Jesus .....lets see if I understand this you posted the matchday threads, but opted for self promotion over posting the Bombers Gameday Thread

You were given a pretty responsible role to get the matchday thread's out ...... a pretty shitty job BTW ......then dropped the ball to promote your own self interests

Really poor form
Oh Wayne...... I'm fairly certain you don't understand much .......but let me translate your incoherent diatribe in order to facilitate your desperate attempt to break down the barriers that many posters much smarter than you set up .........just so they could promote their own, far inferior brands just so we can discuss such classics as ball dropping or this BANGA

We're all your disciples.

Is there no end to the stupidity here?

Before you answer I would ask if you know what rhetorical means?

Oh Wayne...... I'm fairly certain you don't understand much .......but let me translate your incoherent diatribe in order to facilitate your desperate attempt to break down the barriers that many posters much smarter than you set up .........just so they could promote their own, far inferior brands just so we can discuss such classics as ball dropping or this BANGA

Is there no end to the stupidity here?

Before you answer I would ask if you know what rhetorical means?
There is always a traitor.

We seem to keep riding this merry-go round whee you make religious references to my user name and I try to steer the conversation elsewhere. I can draw pictures if you like?

I'm pretty sure you just typed 60 words ....and actually didn't say anything o_O ......that's some feat

So lets recap ....you care more about your self promotion to Admin and the glory of a Media Thread .....over the requirements to keep this League Operational by posting Team Threads

We seem to keep riding this merry-go round whee you make religious references to my user name and I try to steer the conversation elsewhere. I can draw pictures if you like?
That maybe better .....cause your words are struggling

Back