Autopsy WHOO HOO - BULLIES DEFEAT NORFIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Or leave it to us :)
hangingjudge1.jpg

I believe Bwad Scott is first to face the music on the charge of ‘failure to understand that free kicks can be given against your side’

How does the *******, sorry, defendant plead ???

Hey guys why did Bontempelli randomly started more midfield last week? What was the rationale behind this? Is he likely to play alot of mid against Carlton too?

Thanks

He recently had his appendix taken out about a month ago. Been moving much better since then so it's had a positive impact for him.

Always a good read. Do you think the tragician might read this board occasionally. Some of the themes, phrasing and sentiments are very similar to those that can be found here. The eloquence of the writing is a bit of a step up though (with rare exceptions).

Tragician is a poster on WOOF.

Always a good read. Do you think the tragician might read this board occasionally. Some of the themes, phrasing and sentiments are very similar to those that can be found here. The eloquence of the writing is a bit of a step up though (with rare exceptions).
Unlike the cheap crab journos, I doubt she would need to pinch our comments. Let's face it, many of the fans here, and everywhere really, have similar thoughts about the team, and games. She just expresses them so well.

Unlike the cheap crab journos, I doubt she would need to pinch our comments. Let's face it, many of the fans here, and everywhere really, have similar thoughts about the team, and games. She just expresses them so well.
Didn't mean to imply that she pinched material just a more eloquent reflection of what is often expressed here.
Perhaps I was simply observing (in retrospect) a commonality in the DNA of doggies supporters expressed along the entirety of the language spectrum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back