Who's afraid of Rupert Murdoch? The end of an era.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is totally normal from an alleged journo.
FSb0Q0yUUAExLPC

What a pig!

He called the opposition leader “******* Albo” when relating a story about two Labor leaders Albanese and McGowan owning poodles; and he said shadow foreign affairs spokesperson Penny Wong looked like a “mean girl”.

“Have you heard about how Mark McGowan has a poodle like ******* Albo?,” he said.

“We got mean girl Penny Wong pretending to be nice but still looking like a mean girl.
He calls on the audience to vote to ensure Labor doesn’t win because his television show, and Sky News in general and “views like yours” will be in danger.

“What do you think’s gonna happen to a show like mine and a station like ours and views like yours if they end up in charge?,” Murray says.

“That’s why it matters. It’s not just any old election. We all know that it has serious consequences, but I genuinely believe that the right thing can happen. I believe that it’s just the same as 2019. There’s a whole bunch of people who, frankly, tell pollsters to bugger off, In fact did you know this?

Murray believes the Coalition can still win because polls are inaccurate.

What a pig!

He called the opposition leader “******* Albo” when relating a story about two Labor leaders Albanese and McGowan owning poodles; and he said shadow foreign affairs spokesperson Penny Wong looked like a “mean girl”.

“Have you heard about how Mark McGowan has a poodle like ******* Albo?,” he said.

“We got mean girl Penny Wong pretending to be nice but still looking like a mean girl.
He calls on the audience to vote to ensure Labor doesn’t win because his television show, and Sky News in general and “views like yours” will be in danger.

“What do you think’s gonna happen to a show like mine and a station like ours and views like yours if they end up in charge?,” Murray says.

“That’s why it matters. It’s not just any old election. We all know that it has serious consequences, but I genuinely believe that the right thing can happen. I believe that it’s just the same as 2019. There’s a whole bunch of people who, frankly, tell pollsters to bugger off, In fact did you know this?

He is an absolute pig and the first thing the ALP should do, well the second thing after establishing an ICAC, is to change the cross-media ownership laws and legislate to put in place the "charter" that the Murdoch press and others say they have and adhere to. Gillard tried to do this but was destroyed.

Paul Murray is so dumb that he thinks his program would be affected negatively by an ALP win.

His ratings would improve (not that hard obviously) if the ALP won.

Perhaps he’s worried the pollies coming on the show to suck him off would all be bitter opposition members rather than the lords of the land coming to kiss his proxy Murdoch ring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Murray is so dumb that he thinks his program would be affected negatively by an ALP win.

Paul Murray (and his Sky mates Ike Credlin, Bolt, Kenny, Panahi etc) aren’t dumb, but they know how to appeal to dumb people.

One of the right’s biggest narratives (it not the biggest at the moment) is the “left” are coming for the free speech of conservatives. If lefties get elected they’ll censor, sack, pile on and ultimately imprison conservatives for their views.

So Murray throwing out “Labor will censor my program if elected” is red meat to his audience, they’ll lap it up like a thirsty dog.

When Bolt was found guilty of racial vilification (and suffered no adverse consequences as a result) all the right did was sook on for years about “free speech under threat” and “right to be a bigot”.

What a pig!

And sadly, in this country, we have an army of low IQ citizens who will wholeheartedly agree with what that fat slob is saying.

In fact, this country is literally that stupid, that his last statement saying the coalition can win is actually quite accurate.

Then the army of low IQ citizens can sit back in glee, knowing they pwned tEh LeFt, while giving a green light to the LNP to further lower taxes for the wealthy elites and let Johnny low IQ citizen pick up the tab. 🙄

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s hilarious how triggered you lot are by old Murray!

You do realise you have to pay for foxtel to access sky and Tv shows like Murray!

And sadly, in this country, we have an army of low IQ citizens who will wholeheartedly agree with what that fat slob is saying.

In fact, this country is literally that stupid, that his last statement saying the coalition can win is actually quite accurate.

Then the army of low IQ citizens can sit back in glee, knowing they pwned tEh LeFt, while giving a green light to the LNP to further lower taxes for the wealthy elites and let Johnny low IQ citizen pick up the tab. 🙄
Ever wondered how the west becomes more stupid and leftism rises?

It’s hilarious how triggered you lot are by old Murray!

You do realise you have to pay for foxtel to access sky and Tv shows like Murray!
No you dont. sky news is available on fta throughout the country regions as well as online.

No point propagandising to stupid poor people if they cant afford to listen to your lies.

That’s also why rupert and stokes drop the paywall on politics prior to an election.

T

Last edited:
No you dont. sky news is available on fta throughout the country regions as well as online.

No point propagandising to stupid poor people if they cant afford to listen to your lies.

That’s also why rupert and stokes drop they paywall on politics prior to an election.

T
This is one of the most disgraceful things that has ever happened in Australia. All the local content is dead and all the people in the regional areas get is Sky News.

If the ALP are elected, which seems highly likely, they must as a matter of urgency change the cross media ownership rules so as to stop Murdoch effectively running another form of far right Pravda.

Last edited:
We urgently need an RC into the media. Murdoch no longer runs a journalistic outfit. It's the political arm of the Liberals no less no more. And Millar is now more a Liberal tart than a genuine journo. More suited to Sky after dark than the ABC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back