Preview Who's everyone supporting in finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is representing us in the GF Sprint this year?

We gotta win something.

After all our injuries this year , it'll be someone on crutches

GWS only team that can be supported - the rest have to much history with us to even think of supporting

Melbourne Storm. Footy has finished for me.

Amen mate!

Drew Petrie & Josh Kelly

They are my only remaining interests. Hoping Josh holds up the cup wearing his Norm Smith Medal before his teary farewell on stage, where he declares he's heading home "for family reasons".

Who is representing us in the GF Sprint this year?

We gotta win something.

Do we have anyone left who doesn't require a Zimmer Frame or Wheelchair?

Gotta admit I've hated them ever since that gesture. I loved them when we beat them the first 13 odd games straight, it was like having a bye week in the fixture.

I'm going GWS So we can bring Josh home.

Port. I just can't hate them.

Gary Ayres always has them up & firing at this time of the season too... Willi have been playing really well over the past few months though.

I wouldn't care too much if Adelaide won simply cos of what happened the other year but its hard to go for them considering our history. I really don't care. It'd be nice to see Drew finish with a flag for sentimental reasons but with the team that basically cheated him out of one 2 seasons ago ... I dunno. If Kelly winning the flag means he comes home then cool but really .... would you decide a potential decade long 8 figure future on something as flighty as a GF? If he's leaving he'll go anyway and them winning a flag will just ease his conscience I reckon (and feel pretty *en good as well.)

Geelong because two family members are Cats supporters, Swans because another family member is an old South Melbourne supporter, then Richmond because my late father barracked for them.

A soft spot for the Eagles only because bug Drewie is playing for them

Worst possible outcome would be *essendon. The rest I hope do not get there, but any of these would be preferable to essendon.

not richmond, or swans . ..... i still dont like Adam Goodes. Maybe geelong or adelaide. Melbourne Storm as previously mentioned, otherwise, when is Bathurst?

Don't really care about the other side of the draw for the 1st 2 weeks, just want:

Week 1: Geelong def Richmond
: Sydney def Essendon

Week 2: Sydney def Richmond

This would likely lead to prelims of: Adel/GWS vs Syd & Geelong vs Adel/GWS

Sydney honestly. Loved Buddy's career and like seeing him succeed. Kennedy, Heeney, Parker, got a few players I like and respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This one is easy for me.
Despite them being a gifted all sorts of sh1te from the AFL it has to be GWS.
If they win the chances of Kelly coming to us skyrocket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back