Who's feeling in a welcoming mood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Bigger
She is over at the Freo board. I don't know how to say this without being a bit cruel but she is currently redefining stupidity. Take her back. It is bad enough having a dodgy team to support without having your cast-off morons to deal with.

Please.

Hey, slow down mate! She ain't one of us, she's a Hawk's supporter! We don't want her! :eek: :mad:

I saw the "Hawks 2002" in her signature but thought little of it since I had read here that she was (a) an idiot and (b) from the Eagles forum.

Sorry about that. I should have guessed that not even an Eagles supporter could be that mentally challenged. I feel a lot better about bagging her now that I know she is a mustard pot.

I just read that "My Encounter" thread and it was hilarious! Thank you. I also suspect that Suzi is a serial Ken Judge groupie if she has Hawks 2002 yet was so defensive of him last year. And she's related to Luke Toia.

Incidentally I now intend to sue Subi Oval for selling me crap beer and causing nervous distress. No caveat emptor here.

Bring it on!

Actually, I think it is off the first one, when Marty first sees the Delorian (Sp?), and then the Lybians come chasing Doc for the stolen Plutonium (Sp? again)

But top effort anyway!!

:D :D

And to say I was paranoid?

tsk tsk
:D

*laughs* Looks like it's gonna be an entertaining season....

Hope she has gotten foxtel...
*hahaha*
:p :D

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
What a nasty person u r Vistro!

Bluey,

Thanks for sticking up for me.

They're a nasty lot.

I will ignore their rude comments!!

Hey Suzie...not me..I'm not nasty...I welcomed you.

I'm just a little hobbit with hairy feet and a huge appetite with a powerful ring as a burden. Don't shout at the little people please.

ps Are you related to Jimmy Olsen ? Supermans friend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frodo

Hey Suzie...not me..I'm not nasty...I welcomed you.

I'm just a little hobbit with hairy feet and a huge appetite with a powerful ring as a burden. Don't shout at the little people please.

ps Are you related to Jimmy Olsen ? Supermans friend?

No I am not related to Jimmy Olsen.

The message which I posted before was for all of the other ppl who said some nasty things about me.

To all the other supporters in this forum, dont' be rude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back