MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Who is going to the trial games V Eagles & Norwood at the Parade on Friday 14/2/03?

I am :D

I wonder if the King will make his debut? Or will they save that for the Harry Potter Cup v Powder? Or will it be round 1?

I just love the trial games. I went last year and it was terrific being able to go out into the huddle at 1/4 and 3/4 time. Something that you never get to do at AFL level!

See you all there!

k
xx

I will be there. I had a great time last year!

I suggest we get together at Coopers Hill. Should be great fun!

cheers

Jerome

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
I would love to go but at this stage I will get back from my holiday on the 22nd Feb at 6 :D

Remember Stiffy, you're supposed to leave those big big Greek girls back there when you leave Greece to come home!! :D Otherwise we'll all be going to your "Big Fat Greek Wedding" instead of the Wizard Wok match on the 22nd!! :)

Originally posted by macca23
Remember Stiffy, you're supposed to leave those big big Greek girls back there when you leave Greece to come home!! :D Otherwise we'll all be going to your "Big Fat Greek Wedding" instead of the Wizard Wok match on the 22nd!! :)

Sorry Stiffy, just read that you were in Yugoslavia now and not Greece.

Please amend the above to "Big Fat Serbian Wedding"!!
:D

Im a possibility.
And Im certain the duck will get a gig just to pull in some numbers... Not to mention some screamers:D

Eh Stiffy, you know what they say about greek "love"...9 degrees warmer and 6 more muscles:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be there.

Eagles vs Crows will be great. Whoever wins the ball I will be happy.

But who to support. I guess I have to wear both scarves.

Hopefully the Crows can teach those Norwood losers a lesson.

Coopers at a sporting event is what makes Norwood oval bearable.

a loooove fest!

What a night it will be, I'm with you Jars458! The Eagles V Crows is what I have been dreaming about for years!!!!!:D All of my boys on the oval at once.......................It's like heaven to me! Hopefully the Eagles can give a good showing - I know they will be eager to do well - for Jamies memory.

I will also be wearing my Eagles scarfe and my Crows scarfe. You will know me, I'll be the one wearing the really silly grin!!! :cool:

k
xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back