Meet Up Who's heading to the Gold Coast this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Across the road last year was $20 which is better than a $220 fine when you park on a back street in the vicinity. Other than that you could park at the train station and bus it in.

I will be shelling out the $20
Yep $20 sounds good

Yep $20 sounds good

You can park on residential streets, but is about a 20 minute walk to park outside the restricted area.

Otherwise Emerald Lakes Golf Course over the road for $20. But get in early because it does fill up.

You can park on residential streets, but is about a 20 minute walk to park outside the restricted area.

Otherwise Emerald Lakes Golf Course over the road for $20. But get in early because it does fill up.
Cheers. Going with wife and kids and friends. After quarter time when kids have the shits wife said she will take them home and leave me to my own devices.

its amazing how the thread title asks who is actually going to the game and yet we still have people saying "NO im not going to the game because .................................." if you r not going then u dont have to respond to the question - amazing

Why are you responding to this thread. If you're not going to tell us if you're going to the game just leave - amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it's entirely relevant. Do you not remember the last two games up here?

Why the hell are you going man??

THREAD TITLE

Who's heading to the Gold Coast this weekend

Doesnt say who and why - just who

But if u need to know why - coz i can

Remove this Banner Ad

Back