List Mgmt. Who's in the gun in 2020?

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are going to make top 4 this year (like every f*cker in the media is saying - thanks!), Wally and Libba must have big seasons. We won't finish that high if green horns are winning places ahead of these two.

100%

and we need these two to stand up physically to the opposition be used after the Plastics final beat down all teams will be coming at us like that

If we are going to make top 4 this year (like every f*cker in the media is saying - thanks!), Wally and Libba must have big seasons. We won't finish that high if green horns are winning places ahead of these two.

I can see us making top four even if neither of those two play a game all season. I'd have Toby McLean ahead of both of them and even he probably won't get a gig in our midfield this year. As far as age and experience goes I think we have plenty now between Lloyd, Dickson, Bruce, Duryea, Suckling, Wood, Keith, Trengove etc.

Don't get me wrong, I do think both are handy and I would have loved to have Libba out on the ground in our final last season; I just don't think either will be the difference in whether we make top four this year.

100%

and we need these two to stand up physically to the opposition be used after the Plastics final beat down all teams will be coming at us like that
Can they both play in the same dogs team in 2020? I have doubts.

Wallis' point of difference over Libba is that he can play forward.

Can they both play in the same dogs team in 2020? I have doubts.

Wallis' point of difference over Libba is that he can play forward.

We need Libbas mongrel after the plastics smashed us in that final so I tend to think Libba gets a gig before Wally but I’d be happy to see them both playing

I have a feeling Libba is in for a very big year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back