Media Who's Moving In Trade Week?

Remove this Banner Ad

If JWS is vegan it would explain his poor form at full back. No meat, no protein, no strength!

No Baz.

Check the trade thread.

Whats-that-sound.jpg

Oh come on I'm not going to anti banter a weak team. I thought you were better then that.

There are no weak teams now the Wonders topped up U2maniac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I beg to differ. At one point last week five players were involved in a banter between the Dragons and Bears that consisted of only Bears players.
You know that would never happen under my watch .....i'm seeking a retraction of that statement !

Of course it didn't happen on your watch - only Bears players were involved at the time. Hopefully things have improved for the Dragons since then.
We're a team that's in transition & building .......we're like Richmond in the last 3rd of the season 2017 ....we're building

We're a team that's in transition & building .......we're like Richmond in the last 3rd of the season 2017 ....we're building

Learn how to build then. Bears have gone from 2.2 (14) in an elimination final and about 4 active posters to being an attacking and posting powerhouse in the space of 12 weeks of qooty. Just takes the right leaders and the right inclusions.

Learn how to build then. Bears have gone from 2.2 (14) in an elimination final and about 4 active posters to being an attacking and posting powerhouse in the space of 12 weeks of qooty. Just takes the right leaders and the right inclusions.
Which is happening .....whilst you're generating media articles to self promote in the SFA and the EKA Medal in particular ...behind the scenes the Dragons are building

I wouldn't have expected you to notice ....too many media engagements

Which is happening .....whilst you're generating media articles to self promote in the SFA and the EKA Medal in particular ...behind the scenes the Dragons are building

Have not written a single media piece promoting myself.

The Dragons might want to try building their identity in front of the scenes

Have not written a single media piece promoting myself.
:p No ...all you've done is throw the line out, with some bait ....and the opportunities have come to self promote

"I've been approached by 7 clubs to be Captain" .....what is that, if not self promotion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back