2nds Who's next to debut? Now with Poll!

Who will be the next player to make their Crows' debut?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't care in which order but I want both Knight and Atkins in the side ASAP. These are exactly the kind of players we need in the 10-22 range (i.e. ones who can kick)

He is v short reckon he's more like for like for wright and would like to see it
hes only 2cm shorter than sloane. he can play as a half forward that runs a lot up the field but he is NOT a small forward. he could take wrights position but van berlo needs to go first and imo knight is best used the same way VB is. playing at hf and gut running up the wings. could come in for either though can play inside/outside and good disposal on each foot. i think since coming back from injury his kicking hasnt been at its best as one of his best traits is his classy two sided kicking but hes certainly still a 'good' kick far better than most in our team.

With Phil Walsh's prefernce for leg speed, I think Knights will be the next to debut.
I think Atkins is also a chance, especially while Grigg is out.

Hope Riley Knight plays this week. Watching him live vs Sturt, seeing how hard he runs, clean skilks and tackles. Would be an upgrade on VB.

After watching the SANFL replay, I noticed a few things:
There is no way on this earth that Knight and The Rat will be worse than VB and Mackay if given a shot. Knight has desperation which Mackay is sorely lacking while Atkins has presence and composure with the footy. Atkins also looks sexy as with that left foot kick, reminds me of malceski.
Mcgovern will replace Lynch at some stage next year. Similar height but Shooter moves well and his kicking on both feet is great, I didnt realise he was right footed until he kicked for goal.
Lowden is extremely athletic and competitive but his disposal looked poor and kicking was average, hopefully will improve but dominated the ruck when in there. Future is looking good atm, especially if we can gain a few elite users and outside run in this draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back