• Brent Ratten

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you reckon we have a chance of getting Craig Mcrae and Craig Lambert back into the fold.

First met Leppa at the a very early Brisbane Lions family event in Melbourne in 1997. He boldly predicted that we'd be Premiers in 1998. We all know how that panned out!! Though he was only three years off with that prediction. Hope that this time around he is as keen to predict a flag??

Do you reckon we have a chance of getting Craig Mcrae and Craig Lambert back into the fold.

Wouldn't mind if Leppa gave Luke Power a call. Would be an excellent welfare manager. Troy Selwood as his deputy.

Lambo is well entrenched at GWS so both are highly unlikely.

I look at our "exodus".

I look at the horde of kids re-signing at GWS, blowing up the many many predictions of an exodus from there.

I feel sad. :(

Speaking of Geelong, Lappin has been there for 5 years, he must be due to make a move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mods, I feel as though we shouldn't close/lock this thread now that the appointment has been made. Too many pages of hilarity in here, I think people could still add to it on some level.

Mods, I feel as though we shouldn't close/lock this thread now that the appointment has been made. Too many pages of hilarity in here, I think people could still add to it on some level.

I, for one, was sure it would be Jake King.

Nah, you're thinking of Don King

8a8ad69c6264348e04c3fa79a5d3a69f.jpg

Feeling very smug right now.

As one of the 99 out of 1000 (9.9%) who nominated Leppa as our next coach in this poll.

And that was weeks ago...before he became a serious candidate.:)

Stop trying to derail the thread, Haso was talking about Eddie Murphy...

Back