Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Mark Williams

Votes: 24 8.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My dad died 3wks ago.

sorry all, I probably shouldn't have said anything...just when I saw his name I instinctively posted..please don't let my silliness cramp your fun..cheers:)

Oh god im sorry MacMum :( that didn't even register as a possibility in my head when I posted that...

No chance now that fellow Ranga Todd Banfield will be delisted, probably end up co captain with Greeny.
Bit like the Greys race on Cup day we could start recruiting for a team of carrot tops.
Who's on the target list then?

It's time for the members to stand up and show some voice. We need a collective gathering outside the GABBA we also need to make it known our collective membership money is also on the line AFL. Without our membership the afl will have to tip in more money. Time for us to collectively hold Andrew to ransom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's time for the members to stand up and show some voice. We need a collective gathering outside the GABBA we also need to make it known our collective membership money is also on the line AFL. Without our membership the afl will have to tip in more money. Time for us to collectively hold Andrew to ransom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

... to do what?

Thought I heard on The Footy Show Barrett say that the Lions have offered the senior assistants position to Peter Schwabthe, and that Essondon have offered Harvey the senior position for next year.

Thought I heard on The Footy Show Barrett say that the Lions have offered the senior assistants position to Peter Schwabthe, and that Essondon have offered Harvey the senior position for next year.

Yep, the Peter Schwabb thing seems very odd considering he hasn't coached for a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More often than not, a newly appointed senior coach brings a few trusted deputies. Any potential candidates mentioned?

I imagine there will be a 'senior' assistant helping Leppa, as that seems to be the trend at the moment.

There will no doubt be a few ex-lions players names thrown about. However, I feel we need some fresh eyes and different approaches. Assembling a good group of assistant coaches is just as important as getting the right senior coach.

More often than not, a newly appointed senior coach brings a few trusted deputies. Any potential candidates mentioned?

I imagine there will be a 'senior' assistant helping Leppa, as that seems to be the trend at the moment.

There will no doubt be a few ex-lions players names thrown about. However, I feel we need some fresh eyes and different approaches. Assembling a good group of assistant coaches is just as important as getting the right senior coach.

Chris Johnson and Peter Schwab are in the mix, don't know who else

I had been a huge fan of this guy for years and years....until about 2yrs ago when I found out he's been having a long running affair with his step granddaughter...:eek:

Just like to point out that both Freeman and his step granddaughter have vehemently denied all claims made about this, labelling it tabloid rubbish and that it was extremely hurtful to them and their family.

Just like to point out that both Freeman and his step granddaughter have vehemently denied all claims made about this, labelling it tabloid rubbish and that it was extremely hurtful to them and their family.

It's on the internet. It must be true! ...right?

Back