Who's the scariest senior coach in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

PerthBoy86

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Who would you least want to get a spray from? Or which coach/coaches are known for breathing fire? Also include well known past coaches if you want.

Wen you state "the past", does it mean going back to when it was the VFL? Or do you just mean the AFL, so we are then exclude the WAFL, SAFL and other leagues when compiling fire breathing coaches?

Wen you state "the past", does it mean going back to when it was the VFL? Or do you just mean the AFL, so we are then exclude the WAFL, SAFL and other leagues when compiling fire breathing coaches?

Yeah you could also include VFL and the others. But preferably include ones most here would remember.

Terry Wallace, David 'Barkin' Parkin were known as loose cannons but also great motivators. Leigh Matthews at times at Collingwood, he seemed to mellow a bit at the Lions. Horse Longmire, the Scott Bros, Clarko, Bucks to some degree probably stand out of the current crop. Mick Malthouse could get going at times as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Terry Wallace, David 'Barkin' Parkin were known as loose cannons but also great motivators. Leigh Matthews at times at Collingwood, he seemed to mellow a bit at the Lions. Horse Longmire, the Scott Bros, Clarko, Bucks to some degree probably stand out of the current crop. Mick Malthouse could get going at times as well.

So basically everybody who has ever coached the game.

Clarko the angriest. Bevo the maddest.

I'm sure most of them can give a mean spray when they need to. Without knowing their private behaviour there's at least two who I'd struggle to take seriously spraying me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back