Who's who in da hood?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
i apologise in advance if I've left anyone out.....but could someone please explain to me the factions on BF???
Who's aligned to who? Lefties, Rightwingers, Greens, Crazies etc, etc

There seem to be many posters who appear to have allegiances; I'm just trying to work out who I should align myself with.
Do you actually personally know each other? Or are you all just keyboard acquaintances?

Thy60
Blue Balls
Agro
Harder
Hbf
Jimmae
Meg
Ferris
DaVilla

Etc, etc
Who are the good guys, who are the w***ers??

Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
Is this me or just how you think I may be feeling? ............... Not far off actually :)

No factions. Solo rider.
Bloody predictive text stuffs me up every time.
So my little social experiment has so far yielded very disappointing results.
I' m none the wiser as to who's with who.
Do we need to organise a keys in night or something?????

I think you will find there becomes a certain amount of familiarity between posters over time.

To my knowledge, I have never met any of the posters on this site. I think this is part of the attraction, I can't be disappointed by the reality.

A few do get together for games and training and this really enhances the Carlton board. No factions, simply groups of people brought together by their love of our club.

Don't read too much into it.

Sep 16, 2010
Coastal cruiser
AFL Club
Carlton
I think you will find there becomes a certain amount of familiarity between posters over time.

To my knowledge, I have never met any of the posters on this site. I think this is part of the attraction, I can't be disappointed by the reality.

A few do get together for games and training and this really enhances the Carlton board. No factions, simply groups of people brought together by their love of our club.

Don't read too much into it.

No I'm not
Its meant to Be a lighthearted thread.
I try to put a face to each poster.
So for you Jabba, judging by your reply, I think of someone wise, level headed, practical. General Peter Cosgrove!!:D
Perhaps we should try to assign celebrities to each poster....could be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
ITCHY EYEBALLS

Hahahah Meg.

I'm married to HBF and we're friends with thy. I've also met happydude, years ago before we even knew each other on BF and then again when we joined the dots, and I've been to the footy with shandog in Adelaide. Also went to the cricket with Jatz but that is a long story for another day :D I think that's everyone that I've met IRL...apart from old mate Doss.

ITCHY EYEBALLS

Hahahah Meg.

I'm married to HBF and we're friends with thy. I've also met happydude, years ago before we even knew each other on BF and then again when we joined the dots, and I've been to the footy with shandog in Adelaide. Also went to the cricket with Jatz but that is a long story for another day :D I think that's everyone that I've met IRL...apart from old mate Doss.
One of our two celebrity couples.

No I'm not
Its meant to Be a lighthearted thread.
I try to put a face to each poster.
So for you Jabba, judging by your reply, I think of someone wise, level headed, practical. General Peter Cosgrove!!:D
Perhaps we should try to assign celebrities to each poster....could be fun.
Lets see, largely ceremonial role on special occasions, no one really sure what value I offer, no real responsibilities, not really in charge of anything ....... Yep, probably about right.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
i apologise in advance if I've left anyone out.....but could someone please explain to me the factions on BF???
Who's aligned to who? Lefties, Rightwingers, Greens, Crazies etc, etc

There seem to be many posters who appear to have allegiances; I'm just trying to work out who I should align myself with.
Do you actually personally know each other? Or are you all just keyboard acquaintances?

Thy60
Blue Balls
Agro
Harder
Hbf
Jimmae
Meg
Ferris
DaVilla

Etc, etc
Who are the good guys, who are the ******s??

Say what!

JamisonRun40

Norm Smith Medallist
May 26, 2013
Nollamara, WA
AFL Club
Carlton
Why don't you just jump in and work it out for yourself. I don't align with anyone but unfortunately I sometime I laugh at Thy's posts. I live in WA so it is a bit hard to meet up with people. I tend to ignore posters who just come in after we lose and start yammering on.

Oct 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Just to set the record straight. I'm the awesomest & bestest poster on here. Had a bit of a break, but now I'm back.
Stick with me and you'll go places.

May not be good places but WTF.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back