Who's who in the zoo!

Remove this Banner Ad

Redd

Team Captain
Jan 7, 2001
Arden St
Other Teams
Rooboys
As a new member to this site, I have to ask, have any of you guys (chicks) actually met?

There seems to be an unusual amount of commaraderie around! As well as a heap of rivalry.

Just wondering.....

... not to mention the odd fruitcake, hey Malibu?

Spidey, as far as I know, they haven't got confirmation on a venue for the Family Day for Melbourne-based supporters yet but they do have one every year. Its usually held sometime towars the end of the Ansett Cup but before the H&A season.

I'm hoping its at Arden Street which probably depends on the district cricket comp & if they need the ground for the finals.

kool ta 35eye. but please don't mention that cricket down there grrhh Miss Magpie and I were unfortunate enough to catch the eye of them dumb cricketer guys down there the other day.....horny, whistling, yobbos lol!

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Ha-ha!
Now if Roos players, on the other hand, were acting like that when they were meant to be training then I take it you'd have no problem with it?

I dunno Spidey, instead of getting frustrated with it, you should be pleased that at least you're turning heads. One day you might be an old hag who wishes she still got attention from anyone, let alone sportsmen.

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
yeh lots of us have. oooh creepy internet pedaphiles haha!

Anyway speaking of zoos here are the Roos having a family day there coz i heard they sometimes do?

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

Spidey,

The Roos have held their family day at the zoo for the past 2 years. Fingers crossed this year they will hold it at Arden Street or change the venue.

I've been advised by someone at the club(Not confirmed yet) that they are having a Members Night at Colonial Stadium on Saturday March 3rd, the night we play Collingwood in the Ansett Cup.

I cannot tell you if this is replacing the family day or not at this stage, as I stated, this is to be confirmed.

Stay tuned..........

------------------
If you see me getting mighty,
If you see me getting high,
Knock me down,
I'm not bigger than Life

R.H.C.P.

Yes Malibu, I heard the same & was getting my hopes up until I thought that maybe the only benefit we get out of that night is getting in for free with North memberships.

What exactly can they do at Colonial on a game night do you think?

Maybe they could issue us with slingshots and ammunition and then let us loose on the Medallion Club members
wink.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back