Who's winning the off-season premiership?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol one is sexual harassment of multiple women the other self defence, you hawkies have a skewed view of what's right and wrong.

Self defence but pleaded guilty to assault.

She hit him, he then beat the s**t out of her. You have a skewed view of proportional response.

Your child has a tantrum and smacks you, so you throw them down a well. The kid started it so self defence ?

I often wonder how many of the people who post criticisms of a woman's body on boards like this are really thinking "Would tap, if I could, but she'd knock me back"

Self defence but pleaded guilty to assault.

She hit him, he then beat the sh*t out of her. You have a skewed view of proportional response.

Your child has a tantrum and smacks you, so you throw them down a well. The kid started it so self defence ?
"Stack was detained by police but was released a short time after without charges being laid."

You say he beat the s**t out of her? Are you getting confused with the player from the Swans?

Woman posts on the internet so he then decides that he better send her a picture of his dick. You have a skewed view of proportional response.

Your child logs onto the internet so you flop out your old fellar, hey its the internet doesn't everyone post a photograph their penis?

Last edited:
Lol what a beatup. Verbal altercation is probably someone knocked someone's drink out of their hands and started shouting at each other.
Richmond clearly have a woman problem. I think it's best Hardwick stay away from the AFLW team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what a beatup. Verbal altercation is probably someone knocked someone's drink out of their hands and started shouting at each other.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's illegal for a civilian to have capsicum spray. That's probably what the investigation is about.
Yeah it is. Though it makes me wonder what happened to justify spraying Baker in the first place.

Amazing deflections away from the real story today - and that is Eddie's forced resignation as Chairman due to obviously cultivating and overseeing a culture of racism at the filth - I don't know how anyone can support a Club like Collingwood - shame.

I thought we had this in the bag until Eddie goes and does a Mason Cox and steals it from under us.

No amount of poor Covid decisions or pepper spray can out do Eddie's Proud Boys.

Daniel Kerr is lighting up pre-season

Culture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back