Who's your boy? Claim them here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m taking pick 53

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Can’t pre-call, can only be after the player is taken. But until then, join us for the challenger Braybrook Son in taking on current title holder & Bazlenka champion of the world Kermit in a fight to the death

Can’t pre-call, can only be after the player is taken. But until then, join us for the challenger Braybrook Son in taking on current title holder & Bazlenka champion of the world Kermit in a fight to the death
Huh? Hell no! He’s mine!!!! Back away slowly now and no one gets hurt...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all the poster’s in here and only 40 players on the list, surely there’s gonna be more than one player to one poster?

It’s greedy of me to have Bont all to myself when there is so much of this fine young man to share around. How does OP feel about giving The Bont back to people and retiring the ability for him to be claimed henceforth?

It’s greedy of me to have Bont all to myself when there is so much of this fine young man to share around. How does OP feel about giving The Bont back to people and retiring the ability for him to be claimed henceforth?
Haha nice gesture. Happy to do it if majority wants but generally just think you should wallow in the glory of having Bont as your boy :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back