The Law Whose land are you occupying?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Let's break that down.

A culture can't suffer 'misjustices '. Only people can. Most of those who have ancestry back to those people also have European ancestry. Are the same people claiming to be victims also claiming to be perpetrators?

All current Australians arrived here or were born here many decades after the events in question. Australians share no responsibility for any previous events.
All Australians share the responsibility to atone for aboriginal injustices.

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
So why not fix it and end it?

The Cost will be negligible

Lots of money has gone down that rabbit hole and problems still exist... the cost has been far more than negligible...

Again where does the blame game end and personal responsibility start

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No. No one alive today is the victim of colonisation. Not one.....

May wanna speak to the people on the sub continent, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and that's just in our part of the world.

Also we only have independence to what was effectively our colony in Papua New Guinea in 1975

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
May wanna speak to the people on the sub continent, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka and that's just in our part of the world.

Also we only have independence to what was effectively our colony in Papua New Guinea in 1975
Well thats one answer, throw other places into the mix when they arent the ones being discussed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
You don’t understand the topic.

Read up. Listen to people involved and people affected.

I perfectly understand the topic.

A pithy saying to appeal to the twitter crowd and woke city lefties to further drive wedges in the community and promote victimhood which has provided an industry to that cohort instead of actually dealing with the proper issues that are occurring..

Well thats one answer, throw other places into the mix when they arent the ones being discussed

Pretty sure Australia was in the discussion, and png was our colony until 1975

Goroyals22

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
You don’t or you wouldn’t be making such completely incorrect statements.

or perhaps I just think your talking rubbish... that's ok, you can take on the guilt for me while I just remain happy in the fact that this land is as much mine as everyone else.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lots of money has gone down that rabbit hole and problems still exist... the cost has been far more than negligible...

Again where does the blame game end and personal responsibility start

So you think the Indigenous Peoples should have slaughtered Cook and later the First Fleet before they took hold of the land?

Yes, I see your point, that certainly would have made them far more responsible

Balls In

Brownlow Medallist
May 25, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
The idea that anyone or any one civilization owns land is silly. Even 50,000 years on the earths geological clock is a fraction of a second let alone a human lifetime. The earth will rid itself of humans soon enough and a new life form will evolve into that space.

Dec 23, 2008
behind enemy lines
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The idea that anyone or any one civilization owns land is silly. Even 50,000 years on the earths geological clock is a fraction of a second let alone a human lifetime. The earth will rid itself of humans soon enough and a new life form will evolve into that space.
How far are you willing to extend the notion of ownership; for example the commodities that exist on the land? The items that are made from the commodities that exist on the land?

So this is what you mean by never said it, righto. Looks like you're accusing a whole population to me, but no you never said it because I'm not part of the 'we'. Who else is not part of the 'we'? I thought you were the inclusive type.
Of course he didn’t mean you physically had a part in it.

Don’t be ridiculous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back