Why are men so much more promiscuous than women?

Remove this Banner Ad

I still have living grandparents to frown upon me so for example I don’t really need social media telling me things about how I’ll never be able to afford a house when they got there’s for measly change in the 1960’s

Snapchat is the worst though. Waste so much time chilling with fake campaigners for years. What’s the end result? just to post a story up? and life goes nowhere “making memories” is another way to say you’re a * wit

And I had grandparents that lived through the Great Depression and World War 2.

I think today's younger generations needed to meet the Silent Generation and the Greatest Generation for a dose of reality in how good they actually have it.

They went through far harder times than any of us did.

The reason why so many can't afford a house is because they are garbage at sacrificing to save. They want it all but don't want to live frugally to get it.

Last edited:

Your grandparents had it tough but mine are the worst generation to ever exist

I doubt it.

I think it's this jealousy of the younger generations that does them in.

Gen X wasn't handed anything to them on a platter but you don't hear them whinging and whining about the boomers.

At the end of the day it all falls back to politicians who cause everything

Do nothing get pay increases and cause inflation by printing money they can’t pay back *s the rest of us

Just work hard, make sacrifices and anything you actually want can be yours.

Nobody owes you anything and if you won't do what it takes to get what you want them don't expect anyone to do it for you.

Put yourself #1 and * the rest in your pursuit of goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back