Dec 15, 2002
Port Adelaide "Forever"
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd :Adelaide United
The Phat Side

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Paralowiepower
Only because he promised to return when we joined the AFL.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont see how he could return to a club that never entered the AFL and in fact no longer exists. PAFC is now PAMFC and Port Power is a completely new club. That kills that stupid reason.

Some people just dont get it, do they?

We're talking about Collingwood supporters, people with less brainpower than a rats' left testicle. It's not surprising they can't understand the concept that the team in the AFL is Port Adelaide and has the logo "The Power". After all commentators, one of whom is their revered Eddie have been drumming it into them for years that we are called Port Power.

Originally posted by mic59
We're talking about Collingwood supporters, people with less brainpower than a rats' left testicle. It's not surprising they can't understand the concept that the team in the AFL is Port Adelaide and has the logo "The Power". After all commentators, one of whom is their revered Eddie have been drumming it into them for years that we are called Port Power.

Ever noticed how Eddie now corrects himself after saying Port Adelaide..and really emphasises "Port Power".
There was a brief period where he was advised by the club and the AFL what was Ports official name and he began to use the correct name..however when he decided to start his psychotic tirade against Port , he began to use Port Power again...

what a D.H.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Port Adelaide 1870
Ever noticed how Eddie now corrects himself after saying Port Adelaide..and really emphasises "Port Power".
There was a brief period where he was advised by the club and the AFL what was Ports official name and he began to use the correct name..however when he decided to start his psychotic tirade against Port , he began to use Port Power again...

what a D.H.:rolleyes:

Yes i expect him to being using the term the West Eagles next time he does a WCE game. Is it that hard to call the Power or Port Adelaide? But no instead Fateddie uses Port Power.

Originally posted by Eago77
Yes i expect him to being using the term the West Eagles next time he does a WCE game. Is it that hard to call the Power or Port Adelaide? But no instead Fateddie uses Port Power.

And its kind of embarrasing as the other guys in the commentary team refer to us as Port or Port Adelaide or Power..
Eddie, will say something like and Port Adela..."PORT POWER" have kicked another goal..its so very predictable and manufactured on his part , that he sounds a real goose..

Originally posted by Port Adelaide 1870
And its kind of embarrasing as the other guys in the commentary team refer to us as Port or Port Adelaide or Power..
Eddie, will say something like and Port Adela..."PORT POWER" have kicked another goal..its so very predictable and manufactured on his part , that he sounds a real goose..

Yeah I agree... he's a terrible actor. Can't disguise the fact that most of his (and Newman's) material is rehersed.

Originally posted by truebelievers
Yeah I agree... he's a terrible actor. Can't disguise the fact that most of his (and Newman's) material is rehersed.

I was referring mainly to his Football game commentary...hadnt thought about him and Sammy..

regards
PA1870

Remove this Banner Ad

Back