Why are you on Bigfooty or the Carlton Board?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had some good online friends at TC way back. I think I actively sought out a forum at the time so I could get some things off my chest about Jordan Russell. Ironically I learnt to appreciate him a bit through some different views.
I used to pop in to BF occasionally back when Shandog posted frequently, and every other word in posts (it seemed back then) was Farrk!! Did my head in.
Anyway, started crossing over here more frequently and stayed.
Why?
Oats - Carrots - Sugar cubes.
Obviously!!!
Jordan ******* Russell!!!!

I too started to watch his running patterns and developed a surprising appreciation...

Cup tip you bold blue colt?

Hard to go past the Queenslander "Incentivise", but based on the Cox Plate I'd be backing anything that made it from overseas, they just seem better, Spanish Mission for instance
But don't listen to me.....

I reckon I created this account when I was 16, which is 13 years ago. So I've been posting here from ages 16 to 29.

I don't keep a journal, but I reckon if I took the time to scroll through all my posting the past 13 years, it would provide an interesting insight into my progression through a pretty important few years of my life.

No ******* way I'm looking at my posts as a teenager though.

But overall idk why I'm still here.

Perused TC for a couple of years but like others have said it did my head In because of the blue . But it did get me entry level into a Carlton Forum and I enjoyed it whilst it lasted. Stumbled onto BF and read for a few years before being brave and signing up to post. I love reading about Carlton and learn a lot about tactics and recruiting and general info. Favourite thread is game day because it’s live . I love all of you ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was a lurker for many years until I was inspired to reply to a post made by someone with a picture of a peacock head set as their avatar.

I’m sure you all remember it well.

Seriously, what got me hooked was the genuine concern for a certain obstreperous
Marsupial poster who may or may not have been in strife.

that soap opera ended happily
and I’ve been sat here ever since.

I’ve laughed and cried and screamed in despair
all the way from his to he’s

I walked up and the door swung open
then I sat down on this orange plastic chair

I love youse all.
even all you *ers kept

Way Down In The Hole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back