Society/Culture Why Australia needs to lower its immigration intake

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is about a lot of things, but one of the things it is not about is crime.

The next person who seeks to make a connection between violent crime and immigration by posting about it in here will receive a threadban and an infraction equivalent to the racism it portrays.

Should you want to talk about violent crime, the 'African gangs' thread is both thataway:

... and just as well monitored, so be extremely careful to remain within BF's rules.

As a reminder, the following is taken from BF rules:
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which:

is dangerous to health, anti-vax, Covid denial etc,
is hateful, including sympathetic discussion of far-right/neo-Nazi tropes,
misinformation or disinformation,
defamatory,
threatening,
abusive,
bigotry,
likely to offend,
is spam or spam-like,
contains adult or objectionable content,
risks copyright infringement,
encourages unlawful activity (including illegal drug use, buying, selling etc),
or otherwise violates any laws,
or contains personal information of others,

You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct, including any material posted under your account.
Let's stay on topic from here.

When Mum and Dad live in poverty in Sudan and come to Australia you don’t think that affects their newly born child?
Why would someone born in Victoria, with Sudanese parents be impacted by the socioeconomics of Sudan?
Unless you feel there is some form of hereditary impact?

Many people in Australia have parents or grandparents who immigrated to Australia, and previously lived in poverty.
Why are Sudanese youth overrepresented in youth custody, as per your original post?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Why would someone born in Victoria, with Sudanese parents be impacted by the socioeconomics of Sudan?

Many people in Australia have parents or grandparents who immigrated to Australia, and previously lived in poverty.
Why are Sudanese youth overrepresented in youth custody, as per your original post?
Genetic, Hereditary…. Not sure why you keep pushing this narrative.

Ive quite adequately explained why mum and dad immigrating from a poverty stricken country would affect your outlook and likely hood to commit crimes.

Ive quite adequately explained why mum and dad immigrating from a poverty stricken country would affect your outlook and likely hood to commit crimes.

You specifically raised the over-representation of Sudanese youth in youth custody.
Can you explain why you believe that those Australians, with the background race that you specified, have that over-representation?

Is there evidence that genetics are responsible for people being violent?

Is there evidence that genetics are responsible for people being violent?
Not that im aware of
The answer is 'NO'... Right?

Not a vague "Not that I'm aware of".

Because it means that you're not sure it it's genetic or not.
Because you probably believe that certain races are genetically inferior or superior in terms of fitting into a Western society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is an answer. I’ve explained it.

I suggest you look for that instead of mentioning genetics again.
Yes, I've responded to it repeatedly.

You've been unable to respond to it.

"Many people in Australia have parents or grandparents who immigrated to Australia, and previously lived in poverty.
Why are Sudanese youth overrepresented in youth custody, as per your original post?"

Because you probably believe that certain races are genetically inferior or superior in terms of fitting into a Western society.

Never ever studied nor looked into it.

Quick google search says it’s possible so I’ll remain with my answer

“Not that im aware of”

Yes, I've responded to it repeatedly.

You've been unable to respond to it.

"Many people in Australia have parents or grandparents who immigrated to Australia, and previously lived in poverty.
Why are Sudanese youth overrepresented in youth custody, as per your original post?"
It’s a very vague statement. Which countries did they immigrate from, what period etc

Without spending hours going through crime statistic against immigration levels etc I couldn’t give you an answer.

It’s a very vague statement. Which countries did they immigrate from, what period etc

Without spending hours going through crime statistic against immigration levels etc I couldn’t give you an answer.
But you made the assumption that the reason for the over-representation of Sudanese youth in custody, was because of their parents coming from poverty.

You don't know that. You've no evidence to support it.
So why did you make your original statement, without evidence?

But you made the assumption that the reason for the over-representation of Sudanese youth in custody, was because of their parents coming from poverty.

You don't know that. You've no evidence to support it.
So why did you make your original statement, without evidence?
Hundreds if not thousands of studies confirming the impact of lower socioeconomic living and crime. I suggest you have a look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back