Why boycotting Israel matters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair - he certainly is a conspiracy theorist (and I don't like to throw this term around willy nilly) but he sounds anti-semetic. Basically spitting out the exact same fictional shite that the Nazis did in WWII.

Enough with the baseless generalizations thanxs.

Thrown Off Building vs Not Being Able to Marry.

Not exactly equivalent.
Totally agree, but if you can't support something as simple as gay people having the same rights as everybody else in your own country, I'll take with more than a few pinches of salt concern for gays anywhere else.

20429941_703297573128052_6174640627054517440_n.jpg

Fact: Islam was built on Jewish and Christian lands, NOT the other way round.

So you tell me who the real 'occupiers' are?!

Happy to bring some joy into your day.....Now, If only those nasty AFL dictators would just allow the Cats to include their VFA Flags in their total.:huh:

See, that's the difference, we don't equate official ignorance with conspiracy.
And their permission is not required in any event.
Furthermore, we're happy for Hawthorn to include all their VFA flags, as well.

20429941_703297573128052_6174640627054517440_n.jpg

Fact: Islam was built on Jewish and Christian lands, NOT the other way round.

So you tell me who the real 'occupiers' are?!

Surely the heading should be "HOW CHRISTIANITY WAS BUILT ON TOP OF JEWISH HISTORY".

Of course, if you went back a little built further to, say, the original Jewish invasion......

Absolutely classic, very very funny, I literally did LOL.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
How many Jews on a list of top 100 richest people? It was 30 only a few (within 7 )years ago. Why are Jews so over represented on lists of the worlds richest? They are only 0.2% of population but approx 25% of worlds billionaires. Not excusing unfactual accusations, but there are reasons these accusations persist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharri Markson says 'the ABC is more concerned about any so-called human rights abuses in Israel rather than the daily human rights abuses in the Islamic countries surrounding it.'

You mean they should more be focusing upon the U.S & NATO bombing & mass-murdering of innocent Muslim civilians.....Yes, agreed.

Not to mention the human carnage & ethnic cleansing being undertaken in Yemen....Or the sundry other Western sponsored terrorist gangs murdering innocent civilians in their homes across 7 countries as we speak.....Perhaps we should mention the Drone strikes, killing 90% non-targets with every strike, every day.

Yes.....The wholesale slaughter of Palestinians that has gone on now for 70 years certainly does pale into insignificance against these atrocities.....And we haven't even mentioned the 20 million displaced homeless causing havoc on European resources....And all because of Zionist Right-wing extremist paranoia & power-complexes.

You mean they should more be focusing upon the U.S & NATO bombing & mass-murdering of innocent Muslim civilians.....Yes, agreed.

Not to mention the human carnage & ethnic cleansing being undertaken in Yemen....Or the sundry other Western sponsored terrorist gangs murdering innocent civilians in their homes across 7 countries as we speak.....Perhaps we should mention the Drone strikes, killing 90% non-targets with every strike, every day.

Yes.....The wholesale slaughter of Palestinians that has gone on now for 70 years certainly does pale into insignificance against these atrocities.....And we haven't even mentioned the 20 million displaced homeless causing havoc on European resources....And all because of Zionist Right-wing extremist paranoia & power-complexes.

Yeah, it's all the white mans fault!

Nothing to do with the inherent evil of the major Middle Eastern belief system.

Yeah, it's all the white mans fault!

Nothing to do with the inherent evil of the major Middle Eastern belief system.

Trouble is, the West & Israel are sponsoring the fundy loonie extremist types representative of the 'Evil code' to which you refer, while helping them to destroy the moderate, progressive, secular, Democratic Arab States.....Figure that one out Einstein.

Wholesale slaughter of innocent palestinan civillians? Just how many do you think have been killed?

I will give you a hint it is insignificant when placed against muslims killing christians or othher atrocities.

How many Jews on a list of top 100 richest people? It was 30 only a few (within 7 )years ago. Why are Jews so over represented on lists of the worlds richest? They are only 0.2% of population but approx 25% of worlds billionaires. Not excusing unfactual accusations, but there are reasons these accusations persist.

Probably a number of reasons.

Some being: jews place an extremely high importance on education and success (direct driver in being successful) - see how jewish schools perform in VCE for example, I think they are usually in the top 10. I know many jews whose grandparents came from WWII with nothing but the clothes on their back, but built up wealth through drive and smarts buying properties whose families expand on today, other reasons stem from a close bond with family and a lot of the current rich jews have large inheritances from smart decisions their families have made.

but to imply, and correct me if im wrong, that there is some sort of conspiracy that individual jews seek to join forces (that otherwise have no attachment or connection with each other) to control things is down right ludicrous and frankly, forms the basis of anti-semetism.

Frank Lowy is rich because he is smart and with a bit of luk built his wealth from drive and a strong education. To say, he is partnering up with other jewish billionaires to conspire against the world is pure fiction and dangerous... and only feeds the minds of the ignorant to believe conspiracy theories.

The reasons the accusations exist is because ignorant people choose to be jealous and believe conspiracy theories and dismiss the facts.

I'm not Jewish but I am impressed with their values on education and success which is one of the main reasons that explains their wealth. I guess it's easier to hate them out of jealousy right awaremind?

HA.HA

"enough with the baseless generalizations" says the same poster who previously said: "Israel owns the U.S congress, Most of the world's banks, including the U.S Fed reserve & most of the Western media."

Do you even hear yourself? I actually laughed out loud.

There's more than 1 way to skin a Cat.

Their comments were ad hom in nature & Universal in scope.....While mine are certainly economic generalizations, they still remain true for the most part.

As for laughing out loud.....Joel's new diving technique for free kicks from Razor Ray, definitely does it for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back