Why can't Adelaide retain players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if the contract is right or wrong, i have told you this before.
I am showing you "REPORTS" that dispute what you say.

I am showing that you have no idea what you are talking about, you even said yourself, that you or i don't know what the contracts offered were.

So just stop talking crap and admit you don't know.

I have shown REPORTS which show the opposite.
Including the actual compensation system used to determine compensation. You just stick your head in the sand and refuse to even comprehend it.

So according to you the AFL have a conspiracy to allow Geelong pick 19...because thats the only way outside of Motlop getting paid $600k that Geelong end up with that pick.

I have shown REPORTS which show the opposite.
Including the actual compensation system used to determine compensation. You just stick your head in the sand and refuse to even comprehend it.

So according to you the AFL have a conspiracy to allow Geelong pick 19...because thats the only way outside of Motlop getting paid $600k that Geelong end up with that pick.
OMG, you are as thick as a brick aren't you?

A couple of questions for you:
Do you know the actual figure Adelaide offered Motlop?
Do you know the actual figure tha Port offered Motlop?

OMG, you are as thick as a brick aren't you?

A couple of questions for you:
Do you know the actual figure Adelaide offered Motlop?
Do you know the actual figure tha Port offered Motlop?

No one knows either apart from the clubs that put in the offer

We can only take an educated guess on Ports offer by what compo Geelong received

Unless you believe Kane fake news Cornes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No one knows either apart from the clubs that put in the offer

We can only take an educated guess on Ports offer by what compo Geelong received

Unless you believe Kane fake news Cornes

I have no idea what the offers were, i have stated this.
It's not the point i am making.

How can someone state that Port offered more, when no-one knows what the offers were?

How can someone state that Port offered more, when no-one knows what the offers were?

How can you state that the crows offered more, when no-one knows what the offers were?

You are literally doing the EXACT same thing, except in reverse.

I am basing my statement on the fact that there is a ******* formula to determine what free agency compo is and it tells you what his salary is approximately.

As I said unless you think its an AFL conspiracy, Port are paying him $600k plus.

How can you state that the crows offered more, when no-one knows what the offers were?

You are literally doing the EXACT same thing, except in reverse.

I am basing my statement on the fact that there is a ******* formula to determine what free agency compo is and it tells you what his salary is approximately.

As I said unless you think its an AFL conspiracy, Port are paying him $600k plus.

I never once stated Adelaide offered more.
My point was you have no idea what you are talking about, you are the one saying Port offered more, yet you have no idea what Adelaide offered.

And unless you know every players contract, you have no idea what the 20% cut line is.

And i notice you can't even answer 2 simple questions.

Very true we don't know if adelaide offered 700k or 400k

Ports you would take the educated guess at purely on the compo given to the cats

I never once stated Adelaide offered more.
My point was you have no idea what you are talking about, you are the one saying Port offered more, yet you have no idea what Adelaide offered.

And unless you know every players contract, you have no idea what the 20% cut line is.

And i notice you can't even answer 2 simple questions.

You dont need to know every players contract.
You only need to have a fair idea on structure, because you've already got the total figure.

Its funny all the journos manage to estimate his contract with simple maths...those same journos that you believe without challenge.

You dont need to know every players contract.
You only need to have a fair idea on structure, because you've already got the total figure.

Its funny all the journos manage to estimate his contract with simple maths...those same journos that you believe without challenge.
You really don't understand do you?
I'm don't need to challenge journos, because i'm not saying they are right or wrong.

I'm showing you "REPORTS" (remember that word you stated)

It doesn't matter now anyway, everyone here can see how much of a fool you have made of yourself, the more you go on the more fool you are.

McClure just said free agency $ figures are easily available if you make a few phone calls
Port are paying Motlop $550k and Rockliff $650k
I’d love dangerslone to explain why Rockliff isn’t band one, seeing as no one is disputing he’s paid more than Motlop

The blokes one of those deadset nuffies who is so obsessed with his team that he can’t ever see wrong doing. Odds on he’s in the crows cheer squad.

McClure just said free agency $ figures are easily available if you make a few phone calls
Port are paying Motlop $550k and Rockliff $650k
I’d love dangerslone to explain why Rockliff isn’t band one, seeing as no one is disputing he’s paid more than Motlop

The blokes one of those deadset nuffies who is so obsessed with his team that he can’t ever see wrong doing. Odds on he’s in the crows cheer squad.
Band 2 is 5-15th percentile according to the guidelines. If Motlop was 13th percentile and Rockliff was 6th the would attract the same compensation.

Band 2 is 5-15th percentile according to the guidelines. If Motlop was 13th percentile and Rockliff was 6th the would attract the same compensation.
So you’re suggesting 550k is top 15% of players in the league?

According to the media they also take into account age, best and fairest results etc. why do these never get mentioned?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simple were a victim of our own success. Our development of players has been at a standard that we fast track there value that others clubs are prepared to pay overs for. Davis, Lever, Cameron, Bock examples of players who we take at a young age and develop them to a standard clubs like GWS, Melbourne, Brisbane prepared to pay the big $$ to. Other players like Dangerfield leave because of the home factor, nothing can be done about that. Really the culture attack and attack on our captain is pathetic and repulsive and really is just a stick to beat the club with, without any real evidence to back.

Simple were a victim of our own success. Our development of players has been at a standard that we fast track there value that others clubs are prepared to pay overs for. Davis, Lever, Cameron, Bock examples of players who we take at a young age and develop them to a standard clubs like GWS, Melbourne, Brisbane prepared to pay the big $$ to. Other players like Dangerfield leave because of the home factor, nothing can be done about that. Really the culture attack and attack on our captain is pathetic and repulsive and really is just a stick to beat the club with, without any real evidence to back.

Its funny how the players that leave the crows never had talent before they arrived, Davis, Lever etc were pretty developed already.

Its funny how the players that leave the crows never had talent before they arrived, Davis, Lever etc were pretty developed already.
They were talented and we made them even better, where the hell did u get the "never had talent before" never said that at all.

Port have had more top 10 picks than the Crows, so if you want to get an idea of development, perhaps compare players from each side. Crows were able to get good value for the players they traded, but why couldn't Port?

Port have had more top 10 picks than the Crows, so if you want to get an idea of development, perhaps compare players from each side. Crows were able to get good value for the players they traded, but why couldn't Port?
Would be keen to actually see a proper analysis of what picks each team has receivd and what players they have retained.
Because Crows fans love to quote "top ten" without explaining why 10 is good and 11 is not, and dont talk about how they have had less "top ten" picks than others because of their "stretched" salary cap issues based around Balfours pies and brown paper bags, or how up to pre season 10 of our 12 players over 100 games started their careers at the club (Dixon and Ryder) compared to only 8 of 12 for the Crows (Betts Jacobs Jenkins Lynch)...

Would be keen to actually see a proper analysis of what picks each team has receivd and what players they have retained.
Because Crows fans love to quote "top ten" without explaining why 10 is good and 11 is not, and dont talk about how they have had less "top ten" picks than others because of their "stretched" salary cap issues based around Balfours pies and brown paper bags, or how up to pre season 10 of our 12 players over 100 games started their careers at the club (Dixon and Ryder) compared to only 8 of 12 for the Crows (Betts Jacobs Jenkins Lynch)...
Adelaide
RD upgrade - Greenwood -appears solid prospect in best 22
RD upgrade - Keath - unknown, but looks likely

Port
RD upgrade - Houston - unknown, but looks likely

#15 - Gallucci - unknown
#44 - Polholke - unknown
#51 -Himmelberg - unknown
#62 - Signorello - unknown
#75 - Davis - unknown
RD upgrade -O'Brien - unknown

Port
#16 - Marshall - unknown, looks likely
#18 - SPP - appears to be a good LT prospect
#32 - Atley - unknown
#33 - Drew - unknown

Adelaide
#11 - Milera - unknown, looks likely
#17 - Doedee - unknown

Port
#37 - Bonner - unknown
#45 - Johnson - unknown
RD upgrade - Gray - solid best 22.

Adelaide
#14 - Lever - should be a LT player, unfortunately not with us.
#35 -Wigg - fail, traded out for less.
#43 - McGovern - should be a LT player.
#58 - Dear - looking unlikely
RD upgrade -Cameron - best 22 traded for pick #12
RD upgrade - Kelly - solid best 22.

Port
#56 - Howard - unknown, but looks likely.
#69 - Austin - traded out for similar.
#78 - Palmer - delisted
#84 - Frampton - unknown

Adelaide
#23 - Crouch - All Australian, good LT gun.
#46 - Knight - solid player best 22
RD upgrade - Laird - All Australian gun.
RD upgrade - Hartigan - solid best 22.

Port
#21 - Impey - traded for less
#45 - Harvey - delisted
#52 - DBJ - looks like will be handy player, best 22
#68 - Amon - fringe, jury out

Adelaide
#62 - Siggins - delisted
#81 - Atkins - in best 22

Port
#7 - Wines - gun
#29 - Clury - in best 22