Why Danger left the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolute star for our club and gave GREAT service,.. He left the club as a class act and even thanked the crows when he received his brownlow.. As much as I wish he was still playing for us, I'm OK with the way he left and the reasons he had.. we need to move on.. Look how well we are playing!?!? Let's focus on that!

I am over his loss much quicker than I thought....as long as the Cats don't win a flag before us.....he may be following the Buckley trajectory...

Anybody feeling bad about Danger leaving should actually watch Geelong play. They are a pretty unbalanced side who rely way too much on on or two players. I wouldn't expect them to dominate in finals anytime soon and could even see them sliding out of the 8 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody feeling bad about Danger leaving should actually watch Geelong play. They are a pretty unbalanced side who rely way too much on on or two players. I wouldn't expect them to dominate in finals anytime soon and could even see them sliding out of the 8 this year.

Yep. My Geelong mate says he can now understand why I was screaming at the TV when Danger would extract a hard ball and then kick it 50 metres to their loose man. Every. Single. Time.

Great player, but his disposal and turnovers were frustrating in the extreme. Made our midfield too predictable and Danger-focused.
Is starting to do the same to Geelong.
Hes been no loss to our side in terms of performance, in fact we now have the most exciting and talented midfield since the days of Roo/Macca/Goodwin and Edwards.
Geelong town is a shitpit anyway, good luck to him.

Let me get this right. The VP of the players association stating that players deserve MOAR!!! left his old club because it was all a bit too much for him.

Couldn't lie straight in bed that bloke.

They should have asked Gary Ayres on the Footy Show what he thought of players pay. Was a genuine elite player back in the day and would have earned a pittance.

Goes on the show because Pt Melbourne are on their knees financially, like Stuart, Glenelg, West etc are or have been

But Danger wants more for a new boat to take his mind of footy cos it's too hard.

He lost me with the "for supporters it's only a hobby" thing.

If ever there was a sign of writing on the wall that a player was leaving that was it.

Walsh knew when he arrived imo that Danger was leaving, that was the year before he left.

If ever there was a sign of writing on the wall that a player was leaving that was it.

Walsh knew when he arrived imo that Danger was leaving, that was the year before he left.
I think Walsh also saw that the club was better off with another captain. His co captaincy with Sloane was not as successful as I would've expected. I think Walsh saw this also.

He's a fisho, loves it. He's alright in my book. Should've kept his Northbank though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back