Roast why did the RFC allow the green nib logo to desecrate our sacred yellow sash

Remove this Banner Ad

Who cares what colour the sponsors logo is so long as they pay the club well. If Lexi Fleur tampons were the logo with bright red blood drips down the sash then by all means piss and moan otherwise who gives a sh1t.
most rfc people respect the sacred yellow sash and dont want a huge green blob desecrating it

they are loosing more money by not selling guernseys because of the green sponsor than taking a little less for an aesthetically pleasing sponsor and selling a shitload more. theres a reason you dont see many 2021/22 green blob guernseys at the games and on tv.. nobody buys them !!

I'd buy 2-3 a year before, now none

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Indigenous jersey is hideous, even without sponsors.
It doesn't work with the bright yellow.
Sorry X and sorry all, just an opinion.
But it's an eyesore.
Fair enough!

Looks good in my opinion. We have to wear bright yellow, so thats the canvas.

Who cares what colour the sponsors logo is so long as they pay the club well. If Lexi Fleur tampons were the logo with bright red blood drips down the sash then by all means piss and moan otherwise who gives a sh1t.
People have a hard time adjusting because Jeep was coincidentally perfect. Anything was going to look s**t next to that.

Can't wait till the AFL introduce a White European round, then a bunch of us can design the guernsey.

Has there been any explanation why it's now 2 rounds? Before ya know it will be a month like the gay Mardi gras is. Saw the pathetic sight of Hamish McLaughlin give the tv to Arthur Jones for an 8 possession game because he has a nice smile. Never mind Tom Green with his 40 possies 3 goals / Bont or any non indigenous kid who actually dominated. Before we know it the wokefest AFL will replace KB's statue with Sabrina Fredrick or Moana Hope to inspire the triple whammy downtrodden lesbian girls of colour brigade.

Has there been any explanation why it's now 2 rounds? Before ya know it will be a month like the gay Mardi gras is. Saw the pathetic sight of Hamish McLaughlin give the tv to Arthur Jones for an 8 possession game because he has a nice smile. Never mind Tom Green with his 40 possies 3 goals / Bont or any non indigenous kid who actually dominated. Before we know it the wokefest AFL will replace KB's statue with Sabrina Fredrick or Moana Hope to inspire the triple whammy downtrodden lesbian girls of colour brigade.

God life for the people around you must be a total drag.

Probably so every team can design an Indigenous Guernsey and not have to worry about making sure it doesn't clash with whoever you're playing against if it was just one round.

Fair enough!

Looks good in my opinion. We have to wear bright yellow, so thats the canvas.

Should have said, I own five or so of our indigenous jumpers, but won't be bothering with this one.
Mind you, I've pretty much suspended my spending on AFL stuff, bar my Richmond membership, and don't attend games.
Not a fan where the game has gone and how corrupt the AFL is.

as a long time member of this wonderful football club I will not stay silent on this! this is ridiculous !

it actually looks worse than I imagined.. good luck to the club for getting an extra couple of bucks out of nib but they aint selling any of these guernseys so maybe they should have taken less from a black sponsor so that we don't loose sales due to the hideous green nib logo that now desecrates our sacred yellow sash

View attachment 1325971View attachment 1325972View attachment 1325973View attachment 1325974View attachment 1325975View attachment 1325976
Take it up with Groupie_

should go sponsorless on the special guernseys at least like dreamtime and anzac
Should pave the way for the rest of the comp and get things like this factored into our next major sponsorship deal. Sponsorship is meant to be a partnership between club and sponsor, not the club bending over every inch they can for every single cent they want to dangle

At this point nib could change their logo into a giant green shlong and we'd say that's great may I have another

Remove this Banner Ad

Back