Why do Geelong and North Make so many deals ?

Remove this Banner Ad

G4E
You should try getting a sense of humour sometime, you will find life is sooo much better when you have one. Lol

Shinners
I like your movie idea, especially the title.

------------------
Mantis

Q. What's big and green, has 200,000 eyes, and eats up cats?

A. The MCG on Grand Final day.
biggrin.gif

G4E
Come here, I have to tell you something, it's about time you knew the truth. I gave you up for adoption when you were a baby cause you were so butt ugly, sorry son.
Can someone help him tie his rope into a noose.

------------------
Mantis

G4E

Go hang out on Geelong Road, with a bit of luck someone will run you down. I'm sure we won't be short of volunteers - you typical Geelong loser...

Originally posted by Shinboners:
Oi! Leave Cameron Mooney alone. He's a PREMIERSHIP PLAYER you know...unlike Garry Hocking, Gary Ablett, Ken Hinkley, Mark Bairstow, Barry Stoneham, Tim McGrath etc. etc. Besides, his pre-season was interupted by injury and he never got fully fit. He'll do well for you guys when he does get fit.

He's the only "premiership" player I know who had a premiership medallion hung around
his neck without actually troubling the statistician. His stats were 0-0-0. He is a hack, but a young one, so people keep seeing potential, which isn't there.

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Gocatsgo, forgive me for the belated reply, I'm new on here, but can you name just ONE season where Leigh Tudor kicked 35 goals, let alone averaged it over his career at the club? He was a *******, glad we got rid of him.

As for dud trades do the names Colin Gadsden and Adrian Menara ring any bells for you cats fans? Two of your hugely successful trades from around 1992.

Also, Robert Scott might have been a dud but he played in a premiership unlike the 596 duds we have offloaded to Geelong over the years.
As for Tim McGrath holding Carey > dare I mention the 94 PF, the 97 game when he was still struggling with injury and the 2 more premiership medals he was won than his bloodnut buddy.

------------------
Live by the sword, or die by the law!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back