Autopsy Why do people ignore this?

Remove this Banner Ad

“Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it."

"Are you saying we shouldn't hope?"

"I'm saying we should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open!”

- M Weiss & T Hickman, Dragonlance Chronicles
Great books :)

I always loved Rastilin.

He was one cynical mother*er. And one of the more interesting characters you are going to find.

we have not had elite kicks even before bucks

We had a few but the way the game has changed since has just made the issue worse than what it was pre-Buckley it worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a few but the way the game has changed since has just made the issue worse than what it was pre-Buckley it worse.
yes the game has change, but the players have the skills its there decision make under pressure that is
letting them down. last week they were good this week against a much harder team that gives them less time
there skills fall away

What's the point really? We have a player missing a game tomorrow to attend the Carlton match with a foreign politician. That tells you all you need to know about the decision making of some individuals within our club.

Goldsack?

That's a pretty competitive field.
yeh, however sometimes you get good players that make s**t commentators = carey
sometimes average players make good commentators = ling
sometimes good journos make good commentators = whately
always celebrity favours make s**t commentators = hudson

What's the point really? We have a player missing a game tomorrow to attend the Carlton match with a foreign politician. That tells you all you need to know about the decision making of some individuals within our club.

C'mon mate, it's hardly the end of the world.

Does anyone else think Brian Taylor needs Glasses?
Marsh is not Sinclair
Maynard is not Howe
Or maybe I'm just over estimating BT's intelligence

Why aren't people worried about this?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back