Roast Why do so called experts continually underrate Scott Pendlebury

Remove this Banner Ad

i am not going to argue this, we have different opinions, Pendles drags others into the games, Buckley demanded the ball, completely different ways of playing. PEndles way wins premierships, Buckleys way is too selfish. Buckley had better skills, i am not arguing this, but its a team game and Pendles plays that game way better.

Using that logic North won a flag despite Carey, not because of him. I get that Pendles is more naturally a team player, but in terms of ability Bucks is light years ahead. I will not try to change your mind. Peace bro. :rainbow::thumbsu:

I dont have prejudices in regards to this. i have always said it. Pendles brings his team mates into the game. Buckley did it all on his own. Both great players, i prefer the one who does the team thing cos i value premierships.

Treloar is really selfish. he gets the ball he only sees one thing and thats the goals and it doesnt matter what position he is in. If we are to contend again he needs to pull his head in. but i would be in the minority in thinking this.
Age perhaps and upbringing , different cats

He wont be for long. Spudding it up huge in the 1st qtr v Sydney.

He has great moments in games but the hype is ridiculous.
Pfffttt....
Had he been selected by Collingwood, which was the plan before the woofers got in, then the hype would be through the stratosphere.
No matter the hype, the Bonts a Premiership player, and a damn fine player on the day.

Pfffttt....
Had he been selected by Collingwood, which was the plan before the woofers got in, then the hype would be through the stratosphere.
No matter the hype, the Bonts a Premiership player, and a damn fine player on the day.

You mean like the hype Pendles gets..... The same Pendles everyone takes for granted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thing with pendles is his death by 1000 cuts. I often look at the end of the game and his had 30 and no doubt they are all quality but I swear I only saw half of them.

thing with pendles is his death by 1000 cuts. I often look at the end of the game and his had 30 and no doubt they are all quality but I swear I only saw half of them.
The Matrix strikes again.

Pendles had a quiet game early this year and got hounded. I reckon it was the first bad game he'd played in 10 years.

He gets 30 and they set team mates up or put team mates into better positions.

Other players get 30 and kick 15 up on the air and they land on their team mates head.

Pendles had a quiet game early this year and got hounded. I reckon it was the first bad game he'd played in 10 years.

He gets 30 and they set team mates up or put team mates into better positions.

Other players get 30 and kick 15 up on the air and they land on their team mates head.
maybe he needs to duck more and get his head cut open like someone else we know lol :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back