Why do you go to the gym?

Remove this Banner Ad

3 glasses of mine ... about 350cal.
Average weekend “indulgence” meal we’ll call 650cal.
So 1000cal total.
This would require something like a 15km run.

And i would think 650 cal meal would be light on. A nice size steak/chicken, with rice/potatoes and veggies/salad would be around the 650cal. Any takeaway you’d blow the 650 out of the water

Little semi scientific experiment at the gym today, checked instagram between my sets, stunningly it had no effect on my bench set...

Stay tuned for more
Ditto.

Did 3 reps of 30kg dumbbell bench, which was my PB by a fair way.

Also smashed my incline pb too

You can even just scroll through phone numbers or stare at a blank screen if you oike
i like pretending to be talking to someone, laughing hysterically and talking loudly. on the phone.

then it rings.

i like pretending to be talking to someone, laughing hysterically and talking loudly. on the phone.

then it rings.
I've always dreamed of hopefully one day seeing somebody caught out like this.

I think I take my fone to the pool about 2% of the times I go, would be the same for the gym if went to one instead of weights at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I devoured an entire double chocolate pudding last night watching Top Gun. It says Serves 10 on the pack, but I wasn't in the mood for entertaining.

According to my trusty fatso counter, that is 2251 calories.

I am going in today to work that lot orf. Will leave the phone at home so I can concentrate on my stretching and calisthenics, instead of instagramming.

I must say you know when someone enters the room and it's as if a spotlight is shining on them, causing everyone to look? That's what happened yesterday. The most tanned female patron, strong and independent, walked in, jacket hood drapped over her head. All black. She had that aura.

I must say you know when someone enters the room and it's as if a spotlight is shining on them, causing everyone to look? That's what happened yesterday. The most tanned female patron, strong and independent, walked in, jacket hood drapped over her head. All black. She had that aura.

She’s on insta between sets, guaranteed

Sounds like a poser

Remove this Banner Ad

Back