Why does Bevo hate Josh?

• Total voters

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
1. Josh is too tall.
2. Josh has no attachment to Mentone or it’s surrounds.
3. Josh is an exceptional kick.
4. Schache has never committed himself to surfing.
5. Josh went to public school and never brushed his hair to conformity.

Because he doesn't trust anybody with sleepy eyes.
Tired Good Night GIF

CDBulldog

All Australian
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Consistent theme emerging. He’s in the forward line, the forward line looks dangerous. His forward craft is excellent and creates sprace for Naughton, Weightman, west, JUH, as he is more the traditional lead up forward. If you were to look at his last few games, I think it’s time to cast aside this idea that he’s soft. He certainly was, but he isn’t anymore. He jumps in packs, rucks, tackles and does what you would expect of a big guy. He’s no clay smith but he’s not soft. He’s also a tall so still 3-4 years from his peak, so he’s still got plenty of upside…

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Consistent theme emerging. He’s in the forward line, the forward line looks dangerous. His forward craft is excellent and creates sprace for Naughton, Weightman, west, JUH, as he is more the traditional lead up forward. If you were to look at his last few games, I think it’s time to cast aside this idea that he’s soft. He certainly was, but he isn’t anymore. He jumps in packs, rucks, tackles and does what you would expect of a big guy. He’s no clay smith but he’s not soft. He’s also a tall so still 3-4 years from his peak, so he’s still got plenty of upside…

I don't think I'd call two games a consistent theme. I think you might be conveniently forgetting all of the games in which he has gone missing and left our forwardline completely dysfunctional. Great couple of weeks from Shack but let's not rewrite history. We've kicked big scores against two sides in the bottom half of the ladder. Lets see how we go against the serious teams.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I don't think I'd call two games a consistent theme. I think you might be conveniently forgetting all of the games in which he has gone missing and left our forwardline completely dysfunctional. Great couple of weeks from Shack but let's not rewrite history. We've kicked big scores against two sides in the bottom half of the ladder. Lets see how we go against the serious teams.
Schache getting dropped after kicking 2 (equal leading goal kicker) against Adelaide earlier this season just reeked of Bevo’s irrational favouritism of certain players. If Roarke kicked 2 he would be chaired off the ground by Bevo then spend the week surfing with him

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Schache getting dropped after kicking 2 (equal leading goal kicker) against Adelaide earlier this season just reeked of Bevo’s irrational favouritism of certain players. If Roarke kicked 2 he would be chaired off the ground by Bevo then spend the week surfing with him

What you're saying has nothing to do with my point. My point is that there have been many, many games in which Schache has given us absolutely nothing and our forward line was dysfunctional as result. To imply that our forward line has always been more effective with Shack in Attack is dishonest or delusional.

DueWest

Team Captain
Jul 31, 2021
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I can see him having a good few weeks to the end of 22, he
re-signs and back to vfl round 1 next year and everyone wonders wtf is happening

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What you're saying has nothing to do with my point. My point is that there have been many, many games in which Schache has given us absolutely nothing and our forward line was dysfunctional as result. To imply that our forward line has always been more effective with Shack in Attack is dishonest or delusional.
I am not implying that our forward line has always been more effective with Schache in the forward line. However it usually is.

Don’t think my opinion is either dishonest nor delusional Scrag. Just my opinion.

Back