Why does the Melbourne media love Neil Balme?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Balme should leave a steaming grogon on the steps of Victoria Park Friday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the media don't love him, he'll take them out behind the play (off camera, that is)

Good to see supporters of other teams can understand my point, that lying to your own supporters achieves nothing.
Richmond supporters.....good grief.

Good to see supporters of other teams can understand my point, that lying to your own supporters achieves nothing.
Richmond supporters.....good grief.

Maybe it’s time you stepped away from the innerwebz for a while.
:sternlook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, the man is a total buffoon. Spent two days mocking reporters and saying there was nothing wrong with Dustin Martin, only for the coach to admit he is suffering from a badly corked thigh.
Yet today i see no mention of Balmes lies.
After his career as a thug player, failed coach and now glorified dressing room doorman ( I've actually seen him performing this role ), i just don't understand the medias love affair with him.
Because not Everyone loves Raymond.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got footage of him I think from his Geelong days where they were interviewing Ablett or someone in the changerooms and he walks out of the toilet, realised he’s on camera and then sheepishly walks away
I prefer the time he was being stalked by reporters in the car park and he got into the wrong car...

Honestly, the man is a total buffoon. Spent two days mocking reporters and saying there was nothing wrong with Dustin Martin, only for the coach to admit he is suffering from a badly corked thigh.
After his career as a thug player, failed coach and now glorified dressing room doorman ( I've actually seen him performing this role ), i just don't understand the medias love affair with him.

Do you even know what a Balme is?

E84B9D85-7B99-4FBB-9668-55014CEC4659.jpeg

Last edited:
Well he's a bit of a fat moron, so the Melbourne media embrace him as one of their own
Yet he’s infinite times more competent at his job then anybody currently in Carlton’s football department, hate to see your ratings of them:oops:

Have Collingwood come out with a detailed report of DeGoey's injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back