Vic Why doesn’t Dim Tim have his own thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

The faux tough guy stuff is terrible. If a blue kicked off at the Skinny Dog this arsehat would hide under a table. Absolute ******* clown.
He'd have mouthed off at one of those ghastly public school boys on a tram once, he's like Chuck Norris.

Without doubt, anyone who unironically uses "woke" is a ******* moron.

Saying it is embarrassing the point where I always have to take a second and think, "is this person being satirical?" before I respond lol

Gotta give him credit for his relentless zeal to be the most embarrassing person in Australian politics.

The mad thing is I can't even work out what his angle is. He's got almost negative charisma. I know we aren't supposed to judge people on looks but let's be honest... If Dim Tim rocks up to a local footy club the coach's first impression is going to be "bottom grade - hopefully he gives us good value in the pub". So the faux tough guy shtick doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies nor does he look like he'd be capable of backing it up if it came to it... And then lastly if he actually is an intelligent guy he hasn't shown much sign of it to the wider public.

The angle he is shooting for just doesn't make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The faux tough guy stuff is terrible. If a blue kicked off at the Skinny Dog this arsehat would hide under a table. Absolute ******* clown.
To be fair Timmy just wants to return to the good old days of when a man could watch king hits on the field, drive home pissed and beat up his wife.

Gotta give him credit for his relentless zeal to be the most embarrassing person in Australian politics.

The mad thing is I can't even work out what his angle is. He's got almost negative charisma. I know we aren't supposed to judge people on looks but let's be honest... If Dim Tim rocks up to a local footy club the coach's first impression is going to be "bottom grade - hopefully he gives us good value in the pub". So the faux tough guy shtick doesn't rustle anyone's jimmies nor does he look like he'd be capable of backing it up if it came to it... And then lastly if he actually is an intelligent guy he hasn't shown much sign of it to the wider public.

The angle he is shooting for just doesn't make sense.
How does an irrelevant dickhead get any air time at all?

He makes ridiculous clic bait statements that are essentially irrelevant but still cause people to either pine for nostalgia or lose their s**t.

It is the Liberal playbook. Attention seeking whores and nothing else.

To be fair Timmy just wants to return to the good old days of when a man could watch king hits on the field, drive home pissed and beat up his wife.

Dim can’t drive home pissed. He’s not a real 80s guy

I’d like to thank all the drivers who slowed, swerved stopped etc when a much younger me drove home pissed

Last edited:
He'd have mouthed off at one of those ghastly public school boys on a tram once, he's like Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't do pushups, he pushes the earth down. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back