Why has the term 'cuck' been brought into the political lexicon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
When I forced saw this, I had to look it up. It is short for cuckold; a husband who gets cheated on by his wife.

Except its used politically now. 'Libcuck' is something I saw on BF recently. 'Cuckservative' is used. I saw people defending feminist games as 'cucks'.

A white supremacist named Richard Spencer said "“It’s a very good shorthand meme to express a certain kind of frustration and a certain kind of contempt for mainstream conservatives,”. From what I see its used by white nationalists, anti-feminists and conservatives who see violence as legitimate. Ive yet to see it used by a the left, not even by the violent antifa types, but Im happy to be corrected.

This term makes no sense, but its everywhere. Does it have any meaning or should its users consult a Freudian psycho analyst?

Last edited:

It mostly stems from the MRA forums. The MRA waffle has a long standing relationship with white supremacism and far right politics so it has leaked into their vocabulary.

They have a warped idea of what it means to be a man. They believe any compromise on any issue is the equivalent to another man banging their wife, which in their mind is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone.

These people are not men. They are at best a rough sketch or outline of men. They have all the physical parts but lack core components like humility or self respect. They're like a teenage Dr Frankensteins monster, if he made his monster entirely out of scrotums.

Last edited:
There seems to be a racial element to cucking, as most of the perverts that are into that s**t seem to like watching black guys bang their wives. The racial element could then easily be transferred to discussion about immigration or race relations. Eg Swedish people who let in heaps of Muslim who then rape their women = easy to refer to as cucks.

The word has spread so rapidly because a cuck is pretty the lowest form of humanity you can be. That Maddox video above is embarrassing for Maddox. We all know what it means.

Cuck is an overused meme from 4chan and has been for at least a couple of years. That's where it came from. I think it originated on the /tv/ board and eventually spread to /pol/.

There seems to be a racial element to cucking, as most of the perverts that are into that s**t seem to like watching black guys bang their wives. The racial element could then easily be transferred to discussion about immigration or race relations. Eg Swedish people who let in heaps of Muslim who then rape their women = easy to refer to as cucks.

The word has spread so rapidly because a cuck is pretty the lowest form of humanity you can be. That Maddox video above is embarrassing for Maddox. We all know what it means.
So you're saying that anyone who calls someone a cuck, is saying they are perverts who enjoy watching their wife be raped?

Ignoring the rest of the stupid in your post.

Pretty ****ed up thing to say...

Just found a random example of someone using the term "cuck" on bigfooty.

They're bringing everything up. Apparently he used to get in fights in primary school. Interviewing rednecks. I doubt we'll see a Sanders episode where they paint him in a bad light by interview Carl the cuck and Aids Skrillex, digging into his communist supporting past and sex articles about women fantasising about rape.

And just as I'm writing this, the Hitler comparisons have just started. "He called all Mexicans rapists". Pretty sure that never happened.

Is "Aids Skrillex" part of the lexicon now as well?

It's a symptom of the regressive let's identity politics. That is, those on the right/classic left use it as more an ironic term for people of an identity, usually white male, attacking people of the same identity.

It's kind of like the white version of 'Uncle Tom'

I am sure some people use it in a serious context but I haven't seen it used as such myself yet.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying that anyone who calls someone a cuck, is saying they are perverts who enjoy watching their wife be raped?

Ignoring the rest of the stupid in your post.

Pretty stuffed up thing to say...

Cuck means a man who enjoys watching his wife have sex with other men, not get raped by other men. The Swedish example I gave

Have you got an example of someone on the left using it?

Not specifically no but I do listen to a lot of left youtube videos like Sargon, thunder foot, teal deer, Ruben, harmful opinions etc. while I work. I'm not saying any of them specifically use it, but its how I am familiar with the term so it has come up several times. And why I haven't heard it used in a particularity scathing manner.

Oh, thinking back I also once heard Milo Yianoppolis (or however its spelt) describe gays for Palestine as cucks; so I guess I have heard it being used seriously by the right. Though it makes sense in that context.

Never heard of the term 'cuckservative' and can't think of a situation when it can be applied in such a manner; unless perhaps you were a conservative who supports immigration? I dont know; I have difficulty lowering myself enough to try and use it.

Carl the cuck and Aids Skrillex were nicknames given to a couple of Bernie supporters who went viral after embarrassing themselves. That wasn't me suggesting he is a cuck, that's just what he's referred to as.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/carl-the-cuck-and-aids-skrillex
Cuck means a man who enjoys watching his wife have sex with other men, not get raped by other men. The Swedish example I gave
It's been 22.3 years, so yes it is funny now.

Seriously though they're not laughing at AIDs or someone with AIDs, they're laughing at his appearance and saying he looks like Skrillex if Skrillex had aids.

This, to me, seems to be disconnected from reality.

Especially the last one... where you say they're not laughing at Aids or someone with Aids... they're laughing at how someone looks likes someone with Aids...

So it's a Trump supporter thing?

And it's saying that if you support immigration, you must be white, and also enjoy watching black men rape your wife?

Pretty horrible thing to say. I think a permaban for anyone that uses it!
Much worse than the F word or the C word, in my opinion.

Especially the last one... where you say they're not laughing at Aids or someone with Aids... they're laughing at how someone looks likes someone with Aids...

Yes. That's how insults work. People don't want to look like they have aids, so saying they do would be upsetting to them.

And it's saying that if you support immigration, you must be white, and also enjoy watching black men rape your wife?

It's mainly Trump supporters that seem to use it.

It is a horrible thing to say which is why it's used as an insult. Kind of like how left wingers refer to Trump as Hitler because he wants to protect his country from illegal immigrants. Obviously suggesting someone who wants to secure their country's borders doesn't want to commit mass genocide and end the lives of 10's of millions of people, but people still say it anyway because being called "Hitler" is one of the worst insults you can receive.

Lucky you are not a mod
Banning anyone that posts something you don't like
BTW last time I checked wives having sex with some one not their husband is consensual and if okay with the husband well it is up to them

Lucky you are not a mod
Banning anyone that posts something you don't like
BTW last time I checked wives having sex with some one not their husband is consensual and if okay with the husband well it is up to them
You're the exact poster I thought of, when I first saw this thread.

And I guarantee you're a Trump supporter!

And banning someone for saying someone else supports rape and wishes it on their wife, isn't the same as banning anyone I disagree with.

You're the exact poster I thought of, when I first saw this thread.

And I guarantee you're a Trump supporter!

And banning someone for saying someone else supports rape and wishes it on their wife, isn't the same as banning anyone I disagree with.

WA ROO's wife is a stripper, or former stripper. He used to brag about it.

I think that is ace btw. But fair chance he has been literally cucked a few times, it might even be something he is in into (and if consensual, thats great).

This thread actually serves to point out people like WA ROO are the real victims of this kind of language.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back