Why has the term 'cuck' been brought into the political lexicon?

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

Take the cuck quiz. Proud to say I scored 0%.

You must be a far-right loony then....That quiz is so blatant & slanted to the right it's cringe-worthy....I took the test with this clear bias in mind, giving as many 'blokey' answers as I could....Here's the result.

LEVEL IS: 2%

2%

PATRICIAN. You are moral, educated, non-degenerate, and impervious to all forms of modernism, relativism, cuckery, and leftist trickery.

Here's what happens when you give all lefty, effeminate answers:

YOUR c--- LEVEL IS: 85%

85%

KING OF THE CUCKS. You are a lost cause, without a shred of pride or dignity left in you. I would designate some painful punishment for you, but you'd probably just enjoy it, deviant scum.

When I forced saw this, I had to look it up. It is short for cuckold; a husband who gets cheated on by his wife.

Except its used politically now. 'Libcuck' is something I saw on BF recently. 'Cuckservative' is used. I saw people defending feminist games as 'cucks'.

A white supremacist named Richard Spencer said "“It’s a very good shorthand meme to express a certain kind of frustration and a certain kind of contempt for mainstream conservatives,”. From what I see its used by white nationalists, anti-feminists and conservatives who see violence as legitimate. Ive yet to see it used by a the left, not even by the violent antifa types, but Im happy to be corrected.

This term makes no sense, but its everywhere. Does it have any meaning or should its users consult a Freudian psycho analyst?

I have heard people from the left use it. Joe Rogan used it recently on his podcast.

I figured it out: people are frowning on the use of terms like "fa-g" and "homo".

So the twits move on to what they see as other emasculating behaviour like letting other blokes get it on with your missus.

Mystery solved.

Although some people haven't moved on yet...

....Context Chief.

Have you taken that quiz?....Those terms describe the slanted & underlying biases behind it....Far from reinforcing them, I was merely bringing them to the surface, to high-light said bias quiz.

Do yourself a favor & take the 'cuck-quiz' & you'll see what I mean, first-hand....It's a riot.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back