Why hasnt there been more pressure on st kilda over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, dude.

They're the 2018 numbers.

2019 numbers:

St Kilda 43,038
North 42,419

St Kilda's numbers are going down while Norths are going up.

;) don't change mate, love your insight, if you posted about your own club as much as other teams you may have substance. Nope that will not occur.

Let's see what happens with expectation.......Blues have just dropped their reserves, mediocre to pathetic onfield, and lost their cash cow of the pokies but you feel the need to post on the Saints.

Come on over, if the Blues cease to exist as may occur your expectation and amount of posts on the Saints may lift that expectation.

Lift it up mate!
they killed a club with 137 years of History so they could get a stand alone team in the VFL, Covid is a s**t way to screw over others but hey its Carlton's way

Attachments

• north.png
    north.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 183
  • saints.png
    saints.png
    35 KB · Views: 181

You're using club promo material, hardly figures we can consider accurate, especially considering they may not even be released at the same time. You should be going by 2019 official membership stats.
its running tallies most clubs have on their own websites ( run by ticketmaster, who do all the memberships )....
I know the Saints is accurate and i'd have no reason to believe Norths isn't as well

Richmond - 96,770
Essendon - 68,197
Fremantle - 47092
StKilda - 43567
Dogs - 38401
Melbourne - 38115
North - 37347
Brisbane - 29508
GWS - 27125

Last edited:
? which club

All you post is ..............stay on topic, you do not post on the topic at all.

No substance at all.

I have asked whose expectations, relative to your club but you do not answer.

Posting stay on topic does not actually add to the post 'why hasn't there been more pressure on the St Kilda over the years'

What is your expectation of Carlton (as this should be relevant) relative to the Saints? This actually adds to the thread. not your childish gibberish

I as an opposition supporter, along with a number of my saints supporting mates have no real expectation of achievement on the saints.
The club just is what it is and my mates have come to accept that.
I guess survival in the current climate might be the clubs greatest achievement.
Personal insults/attacks are water off a ducks back mate ...

I as an opposition supporter, along with a number of my saints supporting mates have no real expectation of achievement on the saints.
The club just is what it is and my mates have come to accept that.
I guess survival in the current climate might be the clubs greatest achievement.
Personal insults/attacks are water off a ducks back mate ...

Personal insults? Nope just calling out your posts for what they are, don't be so precious.

This sums up your posting:

'I guess survival in the current climate might be the clubs greatest achievement.'

You do not reply to content but have cheap shot after cheap shot, if having a go at another club makes you feel good, well and good.

Context is important, once again I ask when you say why you have no real expectation on the saints how is this relative to other clubs such as the Blues - you do not answer but continue to have cheap shots.

You talk about personal insults, all I am doing is calling you out and asking you to discuss your righteous opinion..

Naaaah who care if you have no expectation on the Saints, good luck to you. Go for it...have fun :)

Post away about your lack of expectation.

Personal insults? Nope just calling out your posts for what they are, don't be so precious.

This sums up your posting:

'I guess survival in the current climate might be the clubs greatest achievement.'

You do not reply to content but have cheap shot after cheap shot, if having a go at another club makes you feel good, well and good.

Context is important, once again I ask when you say why you have no real expectation on the saints how is this relative to other clubs such as the Blues - you do not answer but continue to have cheap shots.

You talk about personal insults, all I am doing is calling you out and asking you to discuss your righteous opinion..

Naaaah who care if you have no expectation on the Saints, good luck to you. Go for it...have fun :)

Post away about your lack of expectation.

I think many might agree that survival could be St.Kilda’s greatest achievement, with all due respect to 1966 ...
If there’s been a lack of pressure on the saints in the past, chances are it’s about to heat up ...

It was a bizarre move from a logistical perspective, too. Were there any players, coaches, or other club personnel who even lived within 30km of Seaford when the move was made? Why would they want to spend 2 hours in a car every day to get to and from the club? I know plenty of "regular" people do that, but footy isn't a regular job, and particularly for the players, that extra vehicle travel would have been a mental drain and not any sort of positive for their physical recovery, either.
Yeah all of them it's Seaford not ******* Portsea!

All Saint supporters would do well to ignore Red Bulls posts, it's obvious what his modus operandi is ,

but you would understand, being a Carlton supporter he has little else to turn to for his jollies :) and diverting
the limelight from his club probably makes him feel more secure about his clubs dire circumstances.
So don't give the troll any oxygen :)

All Saint supporters would do well to ignore Red Bulls posts, it's obvious what his modus operandi is ,

but you would understand, being a Carlton supporter he has little else to turn to for his jollies :) and diverting
the limelight from his club probably makes him feel more secure about his clubs dire circumstances.
Your calling Red Bull a troll while in the same post you troll Carlton :) That's quite funny.

Your calling Red Bull a troll while in the same post you troll Carlton :) That's quite funny.
thanks, it is quite funny.
was simply offering reasons for his trolling behavior...it was the most plausible way I could think of.
I'm sure you understand my point ? :)
But I don't want to get into a slanging match with other Carlton supporters because that is exactly what he would want. :)

Why do you think there hasn’t been more pressure on St.Kilda over the years ?
I’ve given my thoughts on the topic, if you disagree with them, what are your thoughts ?
Let’s try and stay on topic here ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back