Why hasnt there been more pressure on st kilda over the years?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep thats my point. Wilkie was a gun in first year imagine now hes in second year.

I don't know how you lost to us by over six goals last time we played as Callum Wilkie dominated with 12 touches, I really don't.

Must have been those umpires.

You can quote all the articles you want, the fact is North are irrelevant because they have hardly got any supporters. The truth hurts.

You do know last year you had 43,038 members and we had 42,419?

You've got $12m worth of debt mate.

We've got $450k

Who do you reckon is getting the chop first?

Are you two - serious question - Brad Hill and Dan Hanneberry?

Because only blokes off chops at 3PM on a Monday could honestly think that having $12m in debt is better than $450k and that Callum Wilkie was a gun.

I don't know how you lost to us by over six goals last time we played as Callum Wilkie dominated with 12 touches, I really don't.

Must have been those umpires.
It was
Seriously the umpires that day were worse than crows at home in the 90s.

Ben King talking about he'd rather stay at Gold Coast than go play with his brother at St Sinking Shipda

Josh Kelly says hi.
that was cute you guys thinking you had a chance there.

As for BKing hes coming to us dont worry. He'll be there for flags 4,5 and 6.

Couldnt be a dog and leave after 2 years.

For all the talk of Carlton being s**t for decades and St. Kilda being close to flags on a few occasions, we’ve still won matches in two separate finals series since the Saints’ last September win.

Yeah, that’s how s**t you are.

What's the comparison between Essendon and St Kilda finals droughts?

Two "foundation" clubs permanently mired in destructive scandal that add nothing to the comp imo.

Merge,bring in a Tassie team.

Every class needs a clown.
Every village needs an idiot.
And the AFL have St.Kilda.
Yes, they are a wretched club with an horrendous history, some may even say the club is cursed.
But in a peculiar way, this total ineptness is what makes the club a vital part of the AFL fabric.
Carlton: Worst performing AFL side.
Tainted disgraced 95 flag.
I would not be proud to be an elitist racist cheating club. Not one bit. Saints are the good guys, the club for the real people. We have mass support. 1 flag and we would have 75000 members easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know last year you had 43,038 members and we had 42,419?

You've got $12m worth of debt mate.

We've got $450k

Who do you reckon is getting the chop first?

Only because of poor admin from the past. What knucklehead thinks moving to Seaford is a good idea? Be like Carlton moving to Epping.

That 12 million will be wiped in no time.

Gold Coast Kangaroos is the likely merger if it ever happens or the Melbourne Kangaroos but i hope it never happens. There's no joy in a club merging.

Josh Kelly says hi.
that was cute you guys thinking you had a chance there.
People laugh at North for missing out on Kelly and Dusty after going so hard for them.

Often missed in the history is the Saints going just as hard but getting rejected right at the start.

Carlton: Worst performing AFL side.
Tainted disgraced 95 flag.
I would not be proud to be an elitist racist cheating club. Not one bit. Saints are the good guys, the club for the real people. We have mass support. 1 flag and we would have 75000 members easily.
Settle down cooper grech

People laugh at North for missing out on Kelly and Dusty after going so hard for them.

Often missed in the history is the Saints going just as hard but getting rejected right at the start.

All that changed when the previous coach got the chop. What's with you going after St Kilda anyway? Not exactly like North are doing much better and your team has been competitive. God help your club if it ever tails out.

All that changed when the previous coach got the chop. What's with you going after St Kilda anyway? Not exactly like North are doing much better and your team has been competitive. God help your club if it ever tails out.
I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the quoted post having a dig at North.

To be honest, there's a massive step down from Dusty/Kelly to Hill/Howard, so it's not like the saints are picking up superstars now anyways.

Lot of pressure on Hill, coming in as effectively St Kilda's marquee signing.

He's probably still got one more gear to get to, but he isn't far off his ceiling. If St Kilda managed to get into the finals, partly on the back of that trade, I think the deal is justified overall.

Only because of poor admin from the past. What knucklehead thinks moving to Seaford is a good idea? Be like Carlton moving to Epping.

That 12 million will be wiped in no time.

Gold Coast Kangaroos is the likely merger if it ever happens or the Melbourne Kangaroos but i hope it never happens. There's no joy in a club merging.

Lol at $12 million being wiped being in no time.

Bigger lol at Gold Coast Kangaroos.

Ask your mum or carer why that's so funny.

Lol at $12 million being wiped being in no time.

Bigger lol at Gold Coast Kangaroos.

It's not funny but it's the sad reality where north can be if they have a run like St Kilda the last few years.

North can't tail out because it's game over. Who supports them except you and and a few other people?

You have less memberhips then St Kilda while challenging for the eight.

What you fail to realise Jean is that when we start wining we can reach 80,000 members. You guys were winning and barely reached 40,000.

I'll believe either of things when I see them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back