Roast Why hasn't Wohpol been sacked already?

When will Wohpol be sacked?

• This week

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • In the next 2 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When the MCG lease is finished

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The press've managed to snap a picture of Wohpol sneaking into Lathlain.

bigfoot-roger-patterson-1_h.jpg

I'm nominating you for poster of the year. Not based on this post, just a bit of a breakout year it feels like, plenty of good material. Kudos to earning my highly sought after vote.

I'm nominating you for poster of the year. Not based on this post, just a bit of a breakout year it feels like, plenty of good material. Kudos to earning my highly sought after vote.

Thank you. I dedicate my victory for your vote to my father, who used to make me watch The Simpsons before I was old enough to walk.

I was always more of a hundred handslap kind of guy
Well that my friends is a gif gone horribly horribly wrong

EDIT: amended accordingly

Not to mention he gave Alec Waterman glandular fever, stepped on Damien Cavka's foot and got Sampi addicted to turtle. The bloke's a monster.
Fkucing turtle dealers

String em all up - the bastards have started hanging round schools selling that s**t.

They have started branding them like ecstacy - putting little matt priddis heads on them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of all the WCE 2018 redemption stories, I personally could not be happier for Wohpol.

Has copped an absolute battering from all sides this year, yet many of his strategic decisions throughout this final series were critical to our success.

Has there ever been a better Gatorade supplier than Wohpol?

From facilitating the Sam Mitchell Gatorade intervention that sparked Redden into life in the QF, through to providing Gov with the Gatorade bucket that sealed the deal on grand final day, Wohpol is a premiership hero and a true West Coast legend.

322C4DD0-E660-4243-9546-AFABB4FAF981.jpeg

24ECE43F-F7A6-4E15-8602-FE80B3EC52DA.jpeg

Back