Think Tank Why have North Melbourne got all the exciting AFL players to watch?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Aaron Hall! GOAT player, best in the league. So fast and exciting
Tarryn Thomas! Most exciting young player in the league. Can take big marks, kick amazing goals, play through the middle. Will 20 & 3 one day.
Space Man! Fast and exciting.
Zurhaar! The Rich person's De Goey who isnt also a not-convicted Milne.
Patrick Walker! The next Grant Birchall!
Nick Larkey! Already better than your club's key forward.

Post your awe at my beloved North's incredibly exciting list.

Never heard of any of them. Are you sure they do not belong in the bottom 50 thread.
St Kilda have the worst history of any professional sporting club in the world. Spoon after spoon, a single fluke premiership, grand final chokes.. no wonder you dont watch much AFL rules. :embarrassedv1:

St Kilda have the worst history of any professional sporting club in the world. Spoon after spoon, a single fluke premiership, grand final chokes.. no wonder you dont watch much AFL rules. :embarrassedv1:

Why are you embarrassed, I'm not. But it is true that I rage quit a lot of games this year. But not the game vrs norf, nevertheless I cannot recall your list of spuds. Too busy watching St Kilda's spuds being not so potato for one game at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was Ben Brown.

Hard to believe Norf traded him.

is this thread about how a once so brave former Norf Melbourne s**t-truck; Turned himself into a Premiership- winning forward Ben Brown?:thumbsu:

Turfed from North & struggled to make the side at Melbourne. Ow a premiership player. Christ almighty, what a year for Benny Brown.-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back