Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharia law is a threat and is coming. And we should be scared shitless.
Sharia is law,it means Islamic law or the path.
So law law is coming and we should be scared.
Do you believe muhammed flew to heaven on a winged horse?
Do you think a religion that was recited down some 300 years before being put into written word is legit?
Do you believe 1.3billion people that choose to follow a guy that married a 6 yr old girl and consummated at 9,is a worthy prophet for those people to follow?
Do you think that death is a fair exchange for leaving islam?
Let's start here first and then I'll get to your concerns.

So law law is coming and we should be scared.
Do you believe muhammed flew to heaven on a winged horse?
Do you think a religion that was recited down some 300 years before being put into written word is legit?
Do you believe 1.3billion people that choose to follow a guy that married a 6 yr old girl and consummated at 9,is a worthy prophet for those people to follow?
Do you think that death is a fair exchange for leaving islam?
Let's start here first and then I'll get to your concerns.
Be honest. The scary voiceover guy gets you every time, doesn't he?

Be honest. The scary voiceover guy gets you every time, doesn't he?
In my head?
And no,I'm not scared of much,I'm not programmed for normal fear function response.
That was a very weak deflection btw,more like paranoid duck and a glancing ball off your helmet which trickles gently to short mid on.
My 5 yr old is cleverer than you.

Serious questions-
Do you really believe that:
a) Sharia Law will ever be implemented in Australia, and
b) Sharia law will ever superseded Australian Law?

For mine, no hope in hell so can not understand why it keeps coming up.

Serious questions-
Do you really believe that:
a) Sharia Law will ever be implemented in Australia, and
b) Sharia law will ever superseded Australian Law?

For mine, no hope in hell so can not understand why it keeps coming up.
No I don't.
I've never said anything even remotely like that.
Kidd vicious,whom isn't very vicious at all,much like Sid,was the one crapping on about it.
I think islam and therefore it's laws are archaic brutal repressive nonsense.
Islam is a sickness,a mental illness along with any other totalitarian mindset.
It's believers are drones and I pity them,not fear them.
I believe belief in a creator diety is absurd,remiss of what we as an ever evolving primate should be attempting.
They wish to destroy everything.
The Abrahamic faiths desire this more than anything and I can't take that.
I detest them,not pity them.
By them,I mean their leaders that allow this nonsense to continue.
We need to fight these people Maggie,as they are trying to bring about the apocalypse.
We will win.
And we shall fly to the stars and colonise the universe.

The fact they share & voice the same opinions as Pauline, really ought to be alarming & a wake-up call for them....Sadly, it aint.
Hanson is more like you.
A sheltered simpleton fearful and without grace.
I am a warrior,one that fears nothing,particularly not the mindless drones that teach and then spit out weak feeble little philosophy students such as yourself.
Your constant woo woo is an affray to the quality of any thread the powers that be allow you contribute to,but certainly not quantity as your post count suggests.
You only ever deflect,you can't be engaged in true conversation if it doesn't suit your very very narrow world view.
I'd just like to say Richard Dawkins
:)

Interesting read on mosques in Australia:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-23/the-australian-mosque/7868256

Marree Mosque 1884, wonder what stage of the "Islamic invasion according to Geoff" this would fall into?

7868438-3x2-940x627.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the penalty for apostasy?
What is the penalty for being gay in Islam?

No takers on this one?

Ok,I see!

Last edited:
The fact they share & voice the same opinions as Pauline, really ought to be alarming & a wake-up call for them....Sadly, it aint.

The fact that you parrot the Islamist narrative, right down to their beliefs about evolution, should be alarming to you.

What is the penalty for apostasy?
What is the penalty for being gay in Islam?

No takers on this one?

Ok,I see!

You mean according to the literal word in the Koran, or to what extent it is enforced/tolerated in a particular Islamic state?

We all know the punishment for adulterers in the bible, but it's enforcement is another thing.

Learn to differentiate between fundamentalism & mature moderation & practice.

Recognize that people can see through the BS, behind your self-indulgent rhetoric.

The fact that you parrot the Islamist narrative, right down to their beliefs about evolution, should be alarming to you.

LoL....You're a tripper Podgey....I will pray to Allah for your soul.:)

You mean according to the literal word in the Koran, or to what extent it is enforced/tolerated in a particular Islamic state?

A particular Islamic state? you are having a laugh now arent you? 13 Islamic countries have death penalties for Atheists and 29 for gays. Tell me again how its just a particular exception. :drunk: Then blasphemy etc etc.

What the article says is that when two Muslims agree to use Sharia law then it is practiced here.
So it is an agreement between two people?
So much misinformation no wonder polling comes out as is does.
Thank goodness my friend and social circle are capable of thinking for ourselves and not misinformed by biased media and scare mongering.
Sharia Law has no chance of being imbedded in Australian Law.
The End.

So it is an agreement between two people?
So much misinformation no wonder polling comes out as is does.
Thank goodness my friend and social circle are capable of thinking for ourselves and not misinformed by biased media and scare mongering.
Sharia Law has no chance of being imbedded in Australian Law.
The End.

A couple of states are allowing Aboriginal law to be used and enforced by the courts, it will happen with Sharia Law once the Islamic population grows larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back