Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean according to the literal word in the Koran, or to what extent it is enforced/tolerated in a particular Islamic state?

We all know the punishment for adulterers in the bible, but it's enforcement is another thing.

Learn to differentiate between fundamentalism & mature moderation & practice.

Recognize that people can see through the BS, behind your self-indulgent rhetoric.
Is Deuteronomy 17 self indulgent enough for such a wise and supernaturally supervised sage of the philosophical word such as yourself?
Gotta love the truth ey Pro?,ya just can't escape the inevitability of the stoopidity of the abrahamic stuperstitions and its flock like serviles!!
I'd pit my self indulgent rhetoric up against yours in any forum anywhere anytime chap.
You keep playing and one day you'll land a glancing blow,I'm dead cert of it,as yet,across the three we meet on,you've yet to though,although I do recall you getting breathtakingly close.
It'll come mate.
I have faith in you,I really really do!:):rainbow:

A couple of states are allowing Aboriginal law to be used and enforced by the courts, it will happen with Sharia Law once the Islamic population grows larger.
Okay if that is what you believe, I don't.
Aboriginal Law a different matter after all they are the First Nation people, maybe we should all be following their laws.

Okay if that is what you believe, I don't.
Aboriginal Law a different matter after all they are the First Nation people, maybe we should all be following their laws.
Yeah?,nah thanks maggs!

Why are you so jealous of anything Islam and Muslim?
The Persians,as I have stated on several occasions,have been without peer,in several substrates of societies over several time periods during the last 3/4000 years.
One factor and one factor alone has ineradicably changed this region into the great detriment on,not only the region itself but the entire planet and our civilisation,which is already sitting precariously on a climatic knife edge.
But hey,let's bring on the apocalypse so a self proclaimed chosen few get to root a heap of virgins in the afterlife.(no,I don't believe in the afterlife,it's painfully childish,self indulgent and ridiculous)
It's pointless,erroneous and without peer in the divine idiocy of the 3 absurd god delusions.
The sooner it's eradicated once and for all,hopefully along with its demented earlier big brothers the better!
With extraordinary claims you'd better bring extraordinary evidence!
I've seen none thus far,do you have any,extraordinary evidence to convince the forum otherwise?

The Persians,as I have stated on several occasions,have been without peer,in several substrates of societies over several time periods during the last 3/4000 years.
One factor and one factor alone has ineradicably changed this region into the great detriment on,not only the region itself but the entire planet and our civilisation,which is already sitting precariously on a climatic knife edge.
But hey,let's bring on the apocalypse so a self proclaimed chosen few get to root a heap of virgins in the afterlife.(no,I don't believe in the afterlife,it's painfully childish,self indulgent and ridiculous)
It's pointless,erroneous and without peer in the divine idiocy of the 3 absurd god delusions.
The sooner it's eradicated once and for all,hopefully along with its demented earlier big brothers the better!
With extraordinary claims you'd better bring extraordinary evidence!
I've seen none thus far,do you have any,extraordinary evidence to convince the forum otherwise?

So you're jealous because religion?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all Podgey.....This is the height of a sacred culture.....I couldn't expect you to understand.

I'm not disagreeing with the culture that you represented pictorially, my point is that it is a distraction from the barbarity within the religion and the culture, which does exist. There are some ugly beliefs within Islam, and beautiful music and architecture won't change that.

Indeed...A literal answer to literal US invasion.....Well done Hodgepodge.

Just a literal interpretation of the Qur'an, including things that have nothing to do with the US, like the sex slavery and mutilation of Yazidi women. IS soldiers narrative about what they are going to do when they get sex slaves mirrors the Qur'an pretty well. They know their holy book.

I'm not disagreeing with the culture that you represented pictorially, my point is that it is a distraction from the barbarity within the religion and the culture, which does exist. There are some ugly beliefs within Islam, and beautiful music and architecture won't change that.

Barbarism exists in every culture & has everything to do with human nature......Religious or not.

Just a literal interpretation of the Qur'an, including things that have nothing to do with the US, like the sex slavery and mutilation of Yazidi women. IS soldiers narrative about what they are going to do when they get sex slaves mirrors the Qur'an pretty well. They know their holy book.

Yes, their desperate radicalized extremists....Hardly a reflection of mainstream Islamic culture.

Barbarism exists in every culture & has everything to do with human nature......Religious or not.

The problem is when barbarism is subscribed to or defended, and this is done by Muslims and other religious folk far too often in order to justify continuing to believe. Why not just say that sex slavery is wrong, or that having sex with a 9 year old is wrong, instead of making excuses for it?

The problem is when barbarism is subscribed to or defended, and this is done by Muslims and other religious folk far too often in order to justify continuing to believe. Why not just say that sex slavery is wrong, or that having sex with a 9 year old is wrong, instead of making excuses for it?

Who is making excuses for it?

Yes, their desperate radicalized extremists....Hardly a reflection of mainstream Islamic culture.

Even granting that, it is what desperate radicalised extremism looks like through the prism of Islamic beliefs. Sex slavery, beheadings, mutilation, torture, a desire for conquest, and so forth. You wouldn't get the same through a more benign religion.

Even granting that, it is what desperate radicalised extremism looks like through the prism of Islamic beliefs. Sex slavery, beheadings, mutilation, torture, a desire for conquest, and so forth. You wouldn't get the same through a more benign religion.

It would still exist i would assume but religion approves these things. Bigots will never take responsibility for all the bad things religion has to say, its "literal" interpretation afterall.

Everything to do with the violent era into which Islam was born.....In the same way the NT is filled with reactions against the human pathologies, which flourished in the roman Empire, during the time of it's composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back