Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post you quoted doesnt say he (the perpetrator) was right wing. From early reports it looks as if he was though.
My bad, you referred right wing idiot in a discussion re the incident. Apologies.
Did you not see this coming? With all of the Muslim attacks recently it was only going to be a matter of time before they fought back.
This is only going to get worse unfortunately.

And you have no answers. So what if everybody did what you demand they should do and wake up to the fact it's all the evil west's fault? We all know the west isn't perfect but what then?

Pretty simple really.....Get out of the Middle East & North Africa & cease these illegal & unconstitutional wars, atrocities & massacres upon the civilian populations.

You were saying?

Pretty simple really.....Get out of the Middle East & North Africa & cease these illegal & unconstitutional wars, atrocities & massacres upon the civilian populations.

You were saying?

Yeah I think Obama tried that with Iraq, went really well. ISIS, after slaughtering most of the FSA in Syria and stealing all their military equipment bowled in over the border and took Mosul within one day.

You were saying?

Which is why ISIS are urging people to commit terror attacks. So that this happens and Muslims get targetted back.

That attack then leads to more attacks by Muslims. And so on and so on it goes.
Yes that's what I see happening unfortunately. The government need to step in and fast.

Are we supposed to forget that it is the U.S/NATO & Israel who fund, train & support Isis & Al Qaeda?....I sure as hell haven't....In spite of the inter-webz (Net Neutrality's) attempts, to erase every single story & vid that exposed them all on that front, some 6 months ago.

Yeah I think Obama tried that with Iraq, went really well. ISIS, after slaughtering most of the FSA in Syria and stealing all their military equipment bowled in over the border and took Mosul within one day.

You were saying?

LOL.

Obama....the man who multiplied the war from 2 country's to 7......Dear Lord.:rolleyes::drunk:

Are we supposed to forget that it is the U.S/NATO & Israel who fund, train & support Isis & Al Qaeda?....I sure as hell haven't....In spite of the inter-webz (Net Neutrality's) attempts, to erase every single story & vid that exposed them all on that front, some 6 months ago.

I agree there's a murky history in training and support of militant groups but the west isn't funding and training ISIS, to baldly say that they are is to show a complete lack of understanding of how they emerged. And it's wrong.

Edit: In a rush, correct bad edits.

Last edited:
So the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road has appealed for calm, and an imam named Mohammed Mahmoud stepped in to stop the crowd from getting at the van driver.

Bugger me...it's almost like these musso campaigners actually believe in the rule of law and s**t.

So the Muslim Welfare House on Seven Sisters Road has appealed for calm, and an imam named Mohammed Mahmoud stepped in to stop the crowd from getting at the van driver.

Bugger me...it's almost like these musso campaigners actually believe in the rule of law and s**t.
I must admit, I was surprised at the restraint they showed when they chased and caught the van driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree there's a murky history in training and support of militant groups but the west isn't funding and training ISIS, to baldly say that they are is to show a complete lack of understanding of how they emerged. And it's wrong.

Edit: In a rush, correct bad edits.

If you say so.

I must admit, I was surprised at the restraint they showed when they chased and caught the van driver.

Hopefully the notion of not responding to violence with more violence gains a bit of traction.

Not that hopeful but, if I'm honest...

Them Muslims are evil I tell ya. EVIL!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rawi-rodrigo-duterte-abu-sayyaf-a7777351.html

A Muslim man has been hailed as a hero in the Philippines after he hid 64 Christians from Islamist militants hunting them on the Filipino island of Mindanao.

A group of heavily-armed gunmen from the Maute, stormed the city of Marawi on the island last week and have been engaged in fierce fighting with the Filipino army..

If you say so.

The US lost control of the situation which is what I've said and that's exactly what she's saying in 'political' speak. She isn't saying the US trained and funds ISIS, she's saying that ISIS got control.

Are you trying to say the Obama administration okayed ISIS to roll over the border and seize Mosul, execute thousands and force over one hundred thousand Christians out of their homes?

The US lost control of the situation which is what I've said and that's exactly what she's saying in 'political' speak. She isn't saying the US trained and funds ISIS, she's saying that ISIS got control.

Are you trying to say the Obama administration okayed ISIS to roll over the border and seize Mosul, execute thousands and force over one hundred thousand Christians out of their homes?

The U.S/NATO & Israel all arm, train & fund ISIS & Al Qaeda both directly & indirectly through their proxy states.....In particular, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Bahrain.

You're reasonably new to this board....Here's a recent thread that's already covered this debate mate.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dr-jill-stein-the-united-states-funds-isis.1155253/

Glitter-Man, you mean?.....He's never looked more fab.

Shame his articles still ply the same old establishment Bullshit.

Capital flog.
I am still yet to see anyone explain in detail how his articles are wrong. I agree he is a hard headed pragmatist firmly rooted in the real world.

No one could accuse him of being a radical left wing postmodern ideolog.

I am still yet to see anyone explain in detail how his articles are wrong. I agree he is a hard headed pragmatist firmly rooted in the real world.

No one could accuse him of being a radical left wing postmodern ideolog.

There's already a thread for Bolt.....If you want a convo on his articles then that's the place for it.....Confusing the effect for the cause in Today's article in his 'appeal' to Aly, was a perfect example of just how wrong & prefaced upon false assumptions his crap can be.....Fully reactive.

When is he going to discuss U.S & Nato Foreign Policy as the real, 'unsaid & unsay-able' (Pilger) cause for Terrorism?....That which must not be broached, & yet is staring us all in the face.

Mods....Feel free to move these posts over to the Bolt thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back