Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never claimed that, all in favour of skilled migration.

Balatron

Pity in your bachelor of Origami Arts you didn't learn how to construct a half decent straw man.
Well, I did learn how to construct a half decent straw bridge that could hold 7kg of mass on it.

I didn't realise 'The Left' had to monitor global news and get out ahead of issues, condemning things pre-emptively. Find me a leftie supporting this, and you might have a point.

What? it was a video posted by someone above, a couple of days ago, as usual, no comments or condemnation.

The silence speaks louder than words my friend. I bet if there was a neo nazi violence somewhere in Sweden this will be condemned immediately. The point being we need to talk about immigration and talk urgently too.

Last edited:

Oh FFS. Comparing one person accused of decades old allegations versus convictions of people raping thousands of girls in numerous cities.

How utterly pathetic. Shameful apologism.

Political correctness is how it happens Meds. Your boy ran interference for a child molester because he was a political ally and it was politically inconvenient for him to lose.

What? it was a video posted by someone above, a couple of days ago, as usual, no comments or condemnation.

The silence speaks louder than words my friend. I bet if there was a neo nazi violence somewhere in Sweden this will be condemned immediately. The point being we need to talk about immigration and talk urgently too.
So, no lefties supporting it? You're making your own assumptions here. Shitty behaviour is shitty behaviour.

So, no lefties supporting it? You're making your own assumptions here. Shitty behaviour is shitty behaviour.
A lot of people condemn about how Europe treat muslims, how many condemn how everyone treat Jews? no need to scan any news for it, this is common knowledge, racism is allowed as long as it's against jews and this is why posters like P35 are still here despite spreading anti-semitic crap everywhere on this site

A lot of people condemn about how Europe treat muslims, how many condemn how everyone treat Jews? no need to scan any news for it, this is common knowledge, racism is allowed as long as it's against jews and this is why posters like P35 are still here despite spreading anti-semitic crap everywhere on this site
I disagree that racism is allowed against Jews, just because a couple of random posters are conspiracy nuts. The simple truth is that racism against Jews in Australia is much less significant than racism against Muslims (or Aboriginals or Asians), which is why it doesn't get as much attention here. Aside from a couple of strange people, you're not going to find anyone excusing racism against Jews any more than they would against anyone else.

I disagree that racism is allowed against Jews, just because a couple of random posters are conspiracy nuts. The simple truth is that racism against Jews in Australia is much less significant than racism against Muslims (or Aboriginals or Asians), which is why it doesn't get as much attention here. Aside from a couple of strange people, you're not going to find anyone excusing racism against Jews any more than they would against anyone else.

True this is the case in Australia but elsewhere in the world it's not the same. This is a major problem everywhere else in the world, specially in Europe (middle east is a no brainer). Its far far worse than the discrimination against immigrants, the point being posters have gotten away by saying nasty stuff about Jews that would be ban worthy against Islam. I understand why , cause this is an Aussie form, but for someone who lives in Europe, i can tell you the problem is severe

Racism hmmm

Can an Aboriginal choose to convert to Chinese?

Of course with Jews its more complicated.
You can be Jewish and not practice any religion.
Or the A/M Aboriginal can convert to Judaism.

Anyway your point is a valid one.

Its far far worse than the discrimination against immigrants, the point being posters have gotten away by saying nasty stuff about Jews that would be ban worthy against Islam. I understand why , cause this is an Aussie form, but for someone who lives in Europe, i can tell you the problem is severe

Yep, people in Oz don't understand how how bad it is in certain places. It cant be undone, it will only get worse.

And now ISIS is defeated one would think plenty of very average individuals are going to return to Europe with some nasty ideas.

re Jews, free pass now against them in UK political circles. Ten years ago it would have been impossible for a labour leader to embrace Hezbollah and Hamas like Corbyn has done. Now he gets away with it. And easily.

Yep, people in Oz don't understand how how bad it is in certain places. It cant be undone, it will only get worse.

And now ISIS is defeated one would think plenty of very average individuals are going to return to Europe with some nasty ideas.

re Jews, free pass now against them in UK political circles. Ten years ago it would have been impossible for a labour leader to embrace Hezbollah and Hamas like Corbyn has done. Now he gets away with it. And easily.

Agreed, this is what frustrates me, that's why i want posters who spread anti-semitism to be treated the same way as posters who are anti-Muslim, i don't get it how people can get away posting neo nazi propaganda against Jews but get banned for posting far right videos against Islam? do we condone one but don't condone the other? just because its not happening in Australia?

racism against Jews in Australia is much less significant than racism against Muslims

I don't have the stats, but I reckon I've heard of more bashing of Jews than Muslims in the last few years. There was a whole family of Jews bashed (including an elderly couple) about a year ago. It's usually Muslims bashing the Jews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is totally fine though, it's not a massive problem in Australia hence it must not be a problem elsewhere, seriously on a geo political scale is Australia even relevant?

I would say with respect to this argument, yes. For many Australia is a beacon of sanity re asylum seekers and is repeatedly brought up in UK poo. Most people in Oz have got no idea about how furious people are in certain Euro countries re this. There is no way Hungary, Czech republic etc will bow to Merkel pressure re this and the Greeks and Italians are livid that noone is helping them re the expense.

Jewish community coming to realise that legislation like 18c was a massive Trojan Horse. They were instrumental behind that sort of legislation and now its their very committed opponents who are using it to their advantage.

It doesnt take a genius to realise this wont end well. If I was Jewish I would be organising an escape plan mucho pronto.

I would say with respect to this argument, yes. For many Australia is a beacon of sanity re asylum seekers and is repeatedly brought up in UK poo. Most people in Oz have got no idea about how furious people are in certain Euro countries re this. There is no way Hungary, Czech republic etc will bow to Merkel pressure re this and the Greeks and Italians are livid that noone is helping them re the expense.

Jewish community coming to realise that legislation like 18c was a massive Trojan Horse. They were instrumental behind that sort of legislation and now its their very committed opponents who are using it to their advantage.

It doesnt take a genius to realise this wont end well. If I was Jewish I would be organising an escape plan mucho pronto.

Australian style immigration will never work in Europe, simply because of the unique geographical position Australia is in. People are going to come to Europe, whether its from Middle or North Africa, for example, Spain is easy to get to from Morocco, you can't just get a boat and get to Australia in an hour. Same with UK. Its proximity from mainland Europe makes UK vulerable and you think Brexit will stop migration, not a ******* chance in hell, same season as Switzerland was forced to put a cap on immigration despite being outside of EU. People will come to Greece, we need to accept it, you simply cannot stop inbound traffic from Turkey to Greece. But Bulgaria should be an example on how to guard external land borders, countries like Greece should be kicked out of Schengen to begin with.

Australian style immigration will never work in Europe, simply because of the unique geographical position Australia is in. People are going to come to Europe, whether its from Middle or North Africa, for example, Spain is easy to get to from Morocco, you can't just get a boat and get to Australia in an hour. Same with UK. Its proximity from mainland Europe makes UK vulerable and you think Brexit will stop migration, not a ******* chance in hell, same season as Switzerland was forced to put a cap on immigration despite being outside of EU.

see immigration when Thatcher was in power. I totally agree its not all about BREXIT, its about immigration in general (and agree EU will play hard ball re mass immigration and trade)

Have you read bio of Blair re Tom Bower? great book. Explains quite a bit re immigration. Bring back primary purpose immigration and non EU immigration drops off a cliff. He is a dog but not stupid, knows which side of his bread the butter is on. All about harvesting votes.

With circa 90% of Pakistan/ Bengali vote do you think that Corbyn would agree / not scream "racism"?

Tories are utterly pathetic. May a joke, with her nasty party crxp. Went soft on stop and search to suck up to a certain community and what happened? Violent crime up, Tory vote down

She is clueless. Ex public servant and it shows. No idea about the real world.

see immigration when Thatcher was in power. I totally agree its not all about BREXIT, its about immigration in general (and agree EU will play hard ball re mass immigration and trade)

Have you read bio of Blair re Tom Bower? great book. Explains quite a bit re immigration. Bring back primary purpose immigration and non EU immigration drops off a cliff. He is a dog but not stupid, knows which side of his bread the butter is on. All about harvesting votes.

With circa 90% of Pakistan/ Bengali vote do you think that Corbyn would agree / not scream "racism"?

Tories are utterly pathetic. May a joke, with her nasty party crxp. Went soft on stop and search to suck up to a certain community and what happened? Violent crime up, Tory vote down

She is clueless. Ex public servant and it shows. No idea about the real world.

I agree but The UK parliament is in charge of Non-EU migration, you can hardly blame anyone but UK for the policies. But UK has a decent points based immigration system as any country, but UK will always have more migrants due to its colonial history and English language being a common denominator. You simply cannot stop that neither you can stop the refugees Australia style. but i would rather have skilled migration from India than from Bangladesh. But UK immigration is quite peculiar, specially the student visas leading to visa abuse. Hundreds and thousands of colleges/uni's are dependent on students from third world countries, same like Australia, they do spend thousands of sterlings for this. Education is now a business, no longer like in 70s when education was privilege, now millions come to Europe/USA from Asia to study and just look at the tuition fees, its a business! and the government is in bed with the unis and other educational institutions , otherwise please explain how does a guy who cant construct a basic sentence in English get a visa to study in the UK? Same with investors visa. Lot of abuse but i am not sure how you can use Brexit to argue against freedom of movement? consider this

Immigrants from Poland and the other nine countries that joined the EU in 2004 have contributed almost £5 billion more to the UK’s economy than they used in benefits and public services.

Analysis by the University College London Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration found that while the fiscal contribution by European workers was overwhelmingly positive – amounting to £20 billion in a decade – the same was not true for non-EEA arrivals.
Not sure how restricting EU freedom of movement will benefit the UK? if at all you are going to lose a fair chunk of the 5 billion above. The refugee situation will NOT improve simply by exiting the EU. Nigel Farage has no idea how things work in real life, do you think Norway and Switzerland are stupid? simply 27 nation vs 1 nation, its not even a competition, its stupid.

I agree but The UK parliament is in charge of Non-EU migration, you can hardly blame anyone but UK for the policies. But UK has a decent points based immigration system as any country, but UK will always have more migrants due to its colonial history and English language being a common denominator. You simply cannot stop that neither you can stop the refugees Australia style. .

You can easily stop it. I can tell you from I know how very hard it is to sort migration stuff for non EU spouse via a REAL marriage. Nightmare. But arranged marriages get a free pass. Its a joke. See migration stats to UK re what % are from Bangladesh and Pakistan on arranged marriages. Shameful discrimination. Utterly repulsive apartheid bile.

Not sure how restricting EU freedom of movement will benefit the UK?

Very very simple. Immigration from poor countries does zero for per capita GDP of UK inhabitants (at best). Its a bloody disaster but the Tories are too pathetic to speak a very obvious truth.

Ask any manual labourer. Their hourly rate eg plumber, tiler, roofer, etc has plummeted to the min wage.

Amazing all the public servants who hate Thatcher for being anti union yet embrace the EU despite it smashing the working class far greater than anything she proposed.

27 nation vs 1 nation, its not even a competition, its stupid.

Only two countries count. Poms vs Huns. Rest just bystanders and recipients

Poms got whip hand but May too stupid to realise.

Hence poodle rapists getting excited

Nigel Farage has no idea how things work in real life,

Intelligent person, had has had real job and made money

Turds all over filth like Corbyn/ McIRA and Gideon and May and Cameron.

Last edited:
You can easily stop it. I can tell you from I know how very hard it is to sort migration stuff for non EU spouse via a REAL marriage. Nightmare. But arranged marriages get a free pass. Its a joke. See migration stats to UK re what % are from Bangladesh and Pakistan on arranged marriages. Shameful discrimination. Utterly repulsive apartheid bile.
So what do you propose rule out arranged marriages? that will not happen, cause its not illegal, there is also a cultural element there too.I have many qualified friends from India who had arranged marriages, nothing to do with visa, but its culture there. Nothing in the UK law states that arranged marriages are illegal, marraiges for visa is illegal, arranged marriage happens everywhere in Asia, hardly for a visa to the UK. A person has the right to marry whom he/she wants, so why should the legal system prevent that?

Very very simple. Immigration from poor countries does zero for per capita GDP of UK inhabitants (at best). Its a bloody disaster but the Tories are too pathetic to speak a very obvious truth.

Really?

British Indians, quite simply, are among the most industrious, accomplished and creditable among us – the best of British, if you like.

This starts at school. More than 75 per cent of British Indian students in England get five or more “good” GCSEs, compared to 61 per cent of white British students. Later, 14 per cent of British Indian students obtain three A* or A grades or better at A‑level. It’s 10 per cent for white British students.

Then 26 per cent of British Indian students in England go on to a top-flight university, compared with 15 per cent of their white British classmates. And more of them go into professions such as medicine. British Indians are barely 2 per cent of the population, but 12 per cent of all doctors.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...sh-Indians-a-remarkable-story-of-success.html

12% of all the doctors in the country, despite being 2% of the population! So why aren't Indians considered to be more valuable than other migrants? what percntage of Chinese/japanese/koreans/americans can boast such statistics? can you imagine what our hospitals would look like without them? it's the same in Australia. Your statistics aren't very well researched, if you said North Africa i would agree but subcontinent is different.

17 percent of all doctors in UK are of Indian or Pakistani descent. So yes, outside of the fact that indian students being exceptional, your hospitals would be empty without them.

Ask any manual labourer. Their hourly rate eg plumber, tiler, roofer, etc has plummeted to the min wage.

Don't worry wages are on the way up and productivity down, just like you guys planned. :thumbsu:
Amazing all the public servants who hate Thatcher for being anti union yet embrace the EU despite it smashing the working class far greater than anything she proposed.
Cause WTO is not the way out, most economists are saying it i have posted several well researches on the EU thread. You were/are/will always be connected to be EU.

Only two countries count. Poms vs Huns. Rest just bystanders and recipients

Considering half of UK exports go to EU, its a bit rich for you to say that. Heck you guys cant even negotiate a deal with Trump, your poster boy, what hope you have of negotiating with another country? and you can brag about how much you know about economics, but not all member states are net recipients over the past decade and a half. UK is not even at the top! no big loss.
Poms got whip hand but May too stupid to realise.
Really? and what will that be? leaving the single market and joining the WTO? LOL! come on. Every single nation on earth is a part of a trading block. You need to make a deal with the EU, even Farage knows it.
Intelligent person, had has had real job and made money

Turds all over filth like Corbyn/ McIRA and Gideon and May and Cameron.

Liar of the highest kind. Lied about everything from start to the end, now he is saying he is broke while living in a 4 million dollar mansion and endorsing a rapist and a pedophile in the US. But don't worry E.U pension is there to save him from financial ruins :rolleyes:

Maybe he should run his mouth less and lead by example, he should fund NHS you know cause NHS is struggling big time and the UK economy is losing 300 million/week, but as you said, he is extremely intelligent. If your decisions made your company lose 300,000 a week you would be fired, i am sure.

Last edited:
Australian style immigration will never work in Europe, simply because of the unique geographical position Australia is in. People are going to come to Europe, whether its from Middle or North Africa, for example, Spain is easy to get to from Morocco, you can't just get a boat and get to Australia in an hour. Same with UK. Its proximity from mainland Europe makes UK vulerable and you think Brexit will stop migration, not a ******* chance in hell, same season as Switzerland was forced to put a cap on immigration despite being outside of EU. People will come to Greece, we need to accept it, you simply cannot stop inbound traffic from Turkey to Greece. But Bulgaria should be an example on how to guard external land borders, countries like Greece should be kicked out of Schengen to begin with.
Everyone needs walls.

Everyone needs walls.
A bit rich for Americans and UK citizens to say that, considering UK arms sales to state of Saudi and Qatar have soared in the past year. Maybe if Western nations would stop supporting terrorist autocracies in the middle east, it would produce "less" refugees than what we are seeing at the moment.

Agreed, this is what frustrates me, that's why i want posters who spread anti-semitism to be treated the same way as posters who are anti-Muslim, i don't get it how people can get away posting neo nazi propaganda against Jews but get banned for posting far right videos against Islam? do we condone one but don't condone the other? just because its not happening in Australia?
Could it be because of the power dynamic, similar to how sexism against men or racism against white people is less hurtful? Jews seem to have a significant influence over us foreign policy, (see Jerusalem) media, and wealth and finance, being over represented 10000% by percentage of billionaires in the world. Islamic majority states are over represented in terms of forced regime change and bombs dropped on by "the west".

I think Jews have been through enough that we should take death chants about them seriously, no matter who is chanting. It's rarely expressed as anti-Israel or anti-Zionism, it's pure hatred for all Jewish people and a willingness to bring harm to innocents.
Pretty much any country you can name has been put through hell by European countries. Including the European ones. Doesnt make them special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back