Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was found guilty of aiding & abetting a terrorist act.
The victim was also a member of the police, albeit tangentially. I understand the need for greater deterrents against attacks on law enforcement, but the numbers still seem out of whack with anything else we see regularly.

My exact thoughts.

Deliberate premeditated murder with zero justification gets you 28 years.

A brainwashed 20 year old kid handing someone else a gun gets 44.

I expect an appeal.

Wont be upset if it doesnt get up though. **** him. Only wish the two women that murdered the 18 year old also got lengthier sentences.
If anything, politically motivated attacks are easier to understand and probably easier to rehabilitate.

The victim was also a member of the police, albeit tangentially. I understand the need for greater deterrents against attacks on law enforcement, but the numbers still seem out of whack with anything else we see regularly.

Both the crime (terrorism) & the prospects of rehabilitation (low) would impact quite considerably on sentencing.

The low prospects of rehab is probably the primary reason the sentence is much higher.
Imagine the outcry if a terrorist got the same sentence as a murderer.

Both the crime (terrorism) & the prospects of rehabilitation (low) would impact quite considerably on sentencing.

The low prospects of rehab is probably the primary reason the sentence is much higher.
Imagine the outcry if a terrorist got the same sentence as a murderer.
I'd say there's better chance of rehabilitating an ideologically driven accessory to murder than a murderer that did it to 'tick something off their bucket list'. Difficult to prove, though.

I'd say there's better chance of rehabilitating an ideologically driven accessory to murder than a murderer that did it to 'tick something off their bucket list'. Difficult to prove, though.

The judge specifically stated that the terror dude had low prospects for rehab.
+ he showed little remorse.

Fair. I've never been to Saudi so I'm not sure what expat life is like. I wandered around Dubai for a few days and it just felt like a generic city that could be anywhere. Mall of the Emirates had fewer Arabs walking around than the big shopping centre in Broadmeadows and just felt like an airport terminal.

You're not missing much.

Aisha was 21 and not a virgin when Big M married her. Hence the rush to slide her age back down the scale to compete with the Virgin Mary, enabling centuries of pedophiles.

Politics hey.

Watch and learn kids.

That said my Serbian mates had no time for the Croats amongst them; even the ones that were born here.

If generational grudges could be set aside it might be hard to find a problem area across the whole world.

Seemingly everyone is upset over one group of historical people taking from another group of now historical people.

- Granted Palestine is much younger so those people are still around.

If you want to see the opposite happen head to Gaza and Palestine.

Its madness that the hatred gets exported elsewhere. That said my Serbian mates had no time for the Croats amongst them; even the ones that were born here.

They typically only attack the Palestinians attacking them. Attacking someone with a gun by throwing rocks at them is just plain stupid.

Aisha was 21 and not a virgin when Big M married her. Hence the rush to slide her age back down the scale to compete with the Virgin Mary, enabling centuries of pedophiles.

Politics hey.

Watch and learn kids.

There's a few bombs in there, quite sure an otherwise slightly irritatingly smug Tommy blushed at one point. The last few minutes where Tawhidi critiqued Sadiq Khan were devastating.

Think I like the Imam.

If you want to see the opposite happen head to Gaza and Palestine.

Its madness that the hatred gets exported elsewhere. That said my Serbian mates had no time for the Croats amongst them; even the ones that were born here.
The human race is mad, full stop. Serbs and Croats yep them too. But foolishness of establishing Israel the way it has been done , and the stealing of land and the fanaticism of religious belief of "god gave this land to me" THAT SENT THE ZIONISTS OFF THEIR PLANET, AND CREATED A HELL HOLE IN A PLACE WHERE NO BODY GAVE THEM RIGHT TO ANY PART OF THAT LAND, Nobody , no god , nothing! You see that is as bad and as evil as Islamic terrorism because of religious fanatical idiocy.
Every time stuff comes up I go back to this as the starter, of all the last 40 to 70 years of turmoil especially terrorism, and it was because of guilt for what Hitler did, and that lots of idiots who were fighting against that mad bastard, disliked Jewish people too, but 6 million sort of got to them!
So they allowed the brutal take over , and the use of terrorism as well by the Zionists, yes , true, and caused an unfair horrible thing like the Palestine v Israel problem that has effected the world, like a poison .
I get infuriated that people on the side of the Israeli argument have got the nerve to come out with an "ancient land gift from god" as an excuse to kill and stand over a people , what ever they are Muslim Jew or Christian those who stayed in the M/E after Rome. And Israeli supporters think its morally OK.
Its not, its about as moral as blitzkrieg on Poland or jackbooting Europe . talk about hypocrites, all the IDF need is a goose step march.

And you reckon Serbs and Croats etc ,are trouble, this Palestinian invasion is a world destroyer!

BECAUSE OF THE MILITARY MIGHT OF ISRAEL, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN GET THIS SORTED, THEY HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET, TOO, AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS, THIS IS NOT THEIR LAND , when they come to realise the sense in that, it may save a massive war in that part of the world , which we'll all get dragged into. You can only put up with so much.
I don't hold out much hope. I think we could build a gigantic wall around all the middle east, even the God's given land people, well they could have a bit too, behind the wall, keep their s**t to themselves. The rest of us could get by happily , until they evolved into peace loving people. Unfortunately it'll still leave a lot of mongrels outside the wall, that'd be us, the other humans ha ha ha ha !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

414146.gif

The human race is mad, full stop. Serbs and Croats yep them too. But foolishness of establishing Israel the way it has been done , and the stealing of land and the fanaticism of religious belief of "god gave this land to me" THAT SENT THE ZIONISTS OFF THEIR PLANET, AND CREATED A HELL HOLE IN A PLACE WHERE NO BODY GAVE THEM RIGHT TO ANY PART OF THAT LAND, Nobody , no god , nothing! You see that is as bad and as evil as Islamic terrorism because of religious fanatical idiocy.
Every time stuff comes up I go back to this as the starter, of all the last 40 to 70 years of turmoil especially terrorism, and it was because of guilt for what Hitler did, and that lots of idiots who were fighting against that mad bastard, disliked Jewish people too, but 6 million sort of got to them!
So they allowed the brutal take over , and the use of terrorism as well by the Zionists, yes , true, and caused an unfair horrible thing like the Palestine v Israel problem that has effected the world, like a poison .
I get infuriated that people on the side of the Israeli argument have got the nerve to come out with an "ancient land gift from god" as an excuse to kill and stand over a people , what ever they are Muslim Jew or Christian those who stayed in the M/E after Rome. And Israeli supporters think its morally OK.
Its not, its about as moral as blitzkrieg on Poland or jackbooting Europe . talk about hypocrites, all the IDF need is a goose step march.

And you reckon Serbs and Croats etc ,are trouble, this Palestinian invasion is a world destroyer!

BECAUSE OF THE MILITARY MIGHT OF ISRAEL, THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN GET THIS SORTED, THEY HAVE TO BITE THE BULLET, TOO, AND GIVE UP SOME THINGS, THIS IS NOT THEIR LAND , when they come to realise the sense in that, it may save a massive war in that part of the world , which we'll all get dragged into. You can only put up with so much.
I don't hold out much hope. I think we could build a gigantic wall around all the middle east, even the God's given land people, well they could have a bit too, behind the wall, keep their s**t to themselves. The rest of us could get by happily , until they evolved into peace loving people. Unfortunately it'll still leave a lot of mongrels outside the wall, that'd be us, the other humans ha ha ha ha !

Ownership is interesting.

In the ‘right to roam ‘ stuff In the UK there was on confrontation on the moors a group of ramblers v gamekeepers and landowner.

Lord xxx said you can’t go through here, it’s my land

So how is it your land? The spokesman replied

lord xxx: I inherited it from my ancestors

And how did they own it?

Lord xxx: they fought for it

Ok, if that’s the rule, take of your jacket, I’ll fight you for it now

Ownership is interesting.

In the ‘right to roam ‘ stuff In the UK there was on confrontation on the moors a group of ramblers v gamekeepers and landowner.

Lord xxx said you can’t go through here, it’s my land

So how is it your land? The spokesman replied

lord xxx: I inherited it from my ancestors

And how did they own it?

Lord xxx: they fought for it

Ok, if that’s the rule, take of your jacket, I’ll fight you for it now

Its pretty straight forward , the people with the conquering army set up a government and police their system of land ownership. In Australia people seem to think that the indigenous population should still own it. So using this logic, who the hell owns England. France etc etc.

and in the case of Palestine , the people that fought for it in WW2 gave it to Israel.
When do people think the Palestinians EVER owned Palestine?

They typically only attack the Palestinians attacking them.

No, they dont.

Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price.

The UN says at least 2,104 Palestinian died, including 1,462 civilians, of whom 495 were children and 253 women.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28439404

It was the Israelis that backed out of the Camp David accord brokered by Clinton when Ariel Sharon (and right wing Likud party who oppose Palestinian Statehood and support Jewish settlements) got into power.

There has been a steady ethnic cleansing of Muslim Arabs going on for some time now:
FourMaps2.png

Dont get me wrong; Hamas are bad dudes. But Israels policy has been clear for some time now. Trying to frame the above as 'defensive operations' shows how blind you are to what's really happening over there.

No, they dont.

It was the Israelis that backed out of the Camp David accord brokered by Clinton when Ariel Sharon (and right wing Likud party who oppose Palestinian Statehood and support Jewish settlements) got into power.

There has been a steady ethnic cleansing of Muslim Arabs going on for some time now:
FourMaps2.png

Dont get me wrong; Hamas are bad dudes. But Israels policy has been clear for some time now. Trying to frame the above as 'defensive operations' shows how blind you are to what's really happening over there.

I'll rephrase it then. If someone wanted to kill me with their machine gun, i would be stupid to walk up and throw a rock at them.
Interesting map. Explain the labels of Palestine and Israel in those pictures. Palestine has only recently been recognised as a state, certainly not in 1947.

Now don't get me started on the practise of dividing up regions based on religious ideology.

Its pretty straight forward , the people with the conquering army set up a government and police their system of land ownership. In Australia people seem to think that the indigenous population should still own it. So using this logic, who the hell owns England. France etc etc.

and in the case of Palestine , the people that fought for it in WW2 gave it to Israel.
When do people think the Palestinians EVER owned Palestine?

They have owned it forever. What ever you want to call it.
Everyone who came from there. Everyone , but some left or were driven out, it wasn't last year or last century , it was by Rome! All who stayed in the region even under Rome, for the next 2 thousand years Jew , Muslim Christian , own and belong to that land , all the fleeing peoples who moved to different parts of the world , are no more entitled to that land called Palestine, or Israel, than I am.
Israel could have been set up in a much better way or even somewhere else , until religious dogma takes over and of course its easy to sprout your faith without any proof,
"oh mate , God gave this land to me, You know GOD?!! so I'm allowed to tread on the people who were already here and the rest of the world is so ridden with horror of what Hitler did that they'll just roll along and let all these refugees from everywhere!!!!Use a religious excuse to steal land, then any one from anywhere , but , especially America who decides that they want to live in the holy land they can say yeah God gave me a bit of that place too, I've never been there but I am a practising Jew , so I'm off , I'll chuck those damned Arabs , (which my ancestors were anyway, ) off "MY " land just waltz in and take over, stuff that little bastard , I know he's been living here for 2 thousand years while my people roamed the world some were treated terribly and some made fortunes in some cases"

That's how it is, and it has caused all the dissent that sprung from Arabs not wanting some invention of a nation whacked in the middle of them, why should they, Israel use Jackboot diplomacy, this is not about religion its about the politics of invading and creating a problem for the whole world. Israel would have been better given land in NW Australia, we'd be good neighbours, and the Arabs would have no one to hate, except each other.

No, they dont.

FourMaps2.png

These maps are really affective but you probably realise Malifice it loses some punch on understanding that over 60% of it is desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back