Society/Culture Why I blame Islam for the fact it's raining today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would argue all monotheistic religions are toxic ideologies, it's the economic and geopolitical framework that leads to the kind of violence we regularly see.

Meh, cant see how anyone can argue that Protestantism wasnt massively beneficial for Europe.

Anyone been to London or Paris recently?

You'll see why Islam (and all other religions to a lesser extent) is an absolute cancer. Sick of this lefty 'Islamophobic' bull s**t. If you actually put down your soy latte for 5 seconds and read the Quran or research was true Islam actually is, you'' quickly realise how toxic this belief is. Should of been left in the bronze age.

I have, and I had no issues. What's your point? Did you see some people with beards walking around and think the sky was falling? If you actually put down your anal lube for 5 seconds and notice that most Muslims in the West aren't jihadis and just want to get along, you quickly realise how toxic your belief is.

Criticise the ideology all you like, don't hate on the people.
2) Muslims who don't take the book or Mo's 'teachings' literally are fine of course. But we should all recognise and acknowledge that it isn't their religion that's making them good people, they are being good people in spite of it. They should give themselves some credit, that's their own good nature shining through.

I agree. I'd say the same for the adherents of pretty much every religion, and I'd lump communism in with it too. Islam may be the worst of the lot, but they're all different flavours of s**t.

Has there ever been a terrorist attack in Australia committed or attempted by a non-Muslim?

Do you know what I think is terrorism? Invading a land, massacring its inhabitants, destroying their culture, raping their women, stealing their children, treating them like animals, and perpetuating racism against their descendants. This country was built on the back of terrorism, almost all of it committed by non-Muslims. Of all people it was Muslims from Indonesia who were seemingly the only foreigners to have contact with Aboriginals in a way that respected them, their land and their culture.

If you're really interested in the religious makeup of recent terrorists, may I suggest you get off your backside and do some research instead of demanding others do it for you? Here's a starting point: read about the bombing of the Sydney Hilton in the 70s.

I would argue all monotheistic religions are toxic ideologies, it's the economic and geopolitical framework that leads to the kind of violence we regularly see. People seem to focus on Islam and terrorism but Judaism isn't exactly covering itself in glory in Israel, committing atrocities in the name of claiming their 'promised land' from God.

I'd label Israeli actions against Palestinians as retaliation or pre-emptive self defence in the majority of cases. No ethnic group on this Earth can claim to be 100% innocent and I don't agree with all Israeli government actions but Muslim Arabs did try to finish off what Hitler couldn't accomplish in Europe when Jews starting migrating to that region of the middle east after WWII.

Had the Arabs won that conflict I think left leaning individuals today would be shedding tears about the genocide of Jews in the Middle East but doubt Muslims would be losing sleep what-so-ever had they been successful in driving Jews to the Mediterranean sea as so many Palestinians still openly brag about doing one day.

Last edited:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-...nd-clearing-skipped-court-build-shed/10151972

Dr Mustapha Kara-Ali and Diaa Kara-Ali, who belong to an Islamic guild founded by Dr Kara-Ali called Diwan al Dawla, have been taken to the Land and Environment Court by Hawkesbury City Council for allegedly carrying out illegal land clearing and earthworks without seeking any of the relevant development approvals at a property in Colo.

They also allegedly built gates, fences and driveways, and they have claimed the civil action against them infringes on their religious freedoms because they say they use the Colo property for religious prayers and "ritual baptisms".

These are educated men who have served on government panels. ******* whackjobs.

The self-proscribed imam has an interest in horses and with Diaa Kara-Ali keeps them on the north-west Sydney property.

He said: "The bond between the Arabian horse and adherence of our religious faith is crucial."

He claimed the property was a "Southern Chariot religious site" for people "who share a common religious perspective to come together and inter-commune and to pray together".

DocBEW1W4AAPFNI.jpg:large

Sharia law is implemented in Aceh. The country also has blasphemy laws. Christians are routinely persecuted etc etc.

Yet Hillsong types are extremists according the bien pensants on here.

Figbooty misology.
So as long as we're not as bad as the baddest people, all's well? Meds' misology.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone been to London or Paris recently?

You'll see why Islam (and all other religions to a lesser extent) is an absolute cancer. Sick of this lefty 'Islamophobic' bull s**t. If you actually put down your soy latte for 5 seconds and read the Quran or research was true Islam actually is, you'' quickly realise how toxic this belief is. Should of been left in the bronze age.

Muslims must laugh at the infidels when they cry about the inherent dangers of impending Sharia Law. WTF, as soon as you have Islamic communities you have some form and some level of Sharia Law, even in moderate Muslim communities. You can't have one without the other.

Muslims must laugh at the infidels when they cry about the inherent dangers of impending Sharia Law. WTF, as soon as you have Islamic communities you have some form and some level of Sharia Law, even in moderate Muslim communities. You can't have one without the other.

Infidels must laugh at the ignorant savages who believe that their superstitious nonsense overrides our national legal system.

What all this laughing achieves i don't know , except maybe to piss people off.

Don't throw me in with your apologist mates. I have no time for handclappers even if they arent terrorists.

Agreed.

Europeans are beginning to suffer this consequence through their immigration policy, should take a leaf out of Japans book.

Our turn will come.

This Asia Bibi case in Pakistan is crazy.

She was sentenced to death for blasphemy. Her crime was to drink from the same glass as other women - because they're Muslim and she's Christian. That is blasphemy, and punishable by death. She spent eight years on death row before the Supreme Court overturned her sentence. Now she's free and Pakistani hardliners aren't happy about it. They still want her hanged.

Exhibit A in "religion is a mental illness". And Islam seems particularly afflicted.

Last edited:
This Asia Bibi case in Pakistan is crazy.

She was sentenced to death for blasphemy. Her crime was to drink from the same glass as other women - because they're Muslim and she's Christian. That is blasphemy, and punishable by death. She spent eight years on death row before the Supreme Court overturned her sentence. Now she's free and Pakistani hardliners aren't happy about it. They still want her hanged.

Exhibit A in "religion is a mental illness". And Islam seems particularly afflicted.
Im assuming western feminists groups are all over this. Showing their sister their full support.

Feninist like Mehreen Faruqi have bigger fish to fry. They have to dismantle horse racing, as it is barbaric. Forget actual human rights and halal slaughter.
She's also a Christian which isnt helping her cause with the pink hair brigade. Thank god though she's also not one of those evil white men.

Where are Oprah and Merryl when you need them.

Do you know what I think is terrorism? Invading a land, massacring its inhabitants, destroying their culture, raping their women, stealing their children, treating them like animals, and perpetuating racism against their descendants. This country was built on the back of terrorism, almost all of it committed by non-Muslims. Of all people it was Muslims from Indonesia who were seemingly the only foreigners to have contact with Aboriginals in a way that respected them, their land and their culture.

If you're really interested in the religious makeup of recent terrorists, may I suggest you get off your backside and do some research instead of demanding others do it for you? Here's a starting point: read about the bombing of the Sydney Hilton in the 70s.

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Now of course you are free to make your own definitions of words. But if you call Pizza, Fish n Chips, you are going to end up confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back